Chapter 16 - We're Not Going

"Guys, you will not believe what I did this time!" Kizana messaged.

It's the middle of the night and the group chat was going. The remaining girls were either in their beds, outside, or on the floor.

"What did you do?..." Ayano messaged back. She groaned. She was starting to regret her plan.

"I posted Budo's number around school and on the school website!"

"YOU IDIOT," Osoro said aloud. A man looked at her while he was checking his mail. He walked inside of his house quickly. Ayano just looked around trying to figure out how to feel about this. At least it wasn't Taro's number, or another stupid rumor, she thought.

"How many more rumors did you spread?..." Ayano messaged. Kizana just sent a winking face back. Ayano took a deep breath in and exhaled heavily.

"Perhaps I need to get rid of her manually sometime soon..." Ayano thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taro and Budo were also still up. It was 3 in the morning. Taro had to take Budo's phone away and place it on his desk. It was buzzing and lighting up frequently, causing a consistent loud rumbling on the desk. Taro slapped the phone onto the floor so that it could be a little quieter. Budo just stared blankly at the ceiling.

"We should take off tomorrow..." Taro said.

"No..."

"Alright let me rephrase that. We're NOT going tomorrow..." Taro said. Budo knew he couldn't change Taro's mind, so he remained silent. He nodded and looked at his phone on the floor. Taro got up and picked up the phone. It was heating up. He turned the phone off and placed it back on the desk. He got back in bed and hugged Budo. Budo gave no physical response. Taro kissed him on the nose and lied on his chest.