Chapter Thirty Three ~ Like You

" Me: KyungSoo... don't be like this, it's not your aunt's fault.

KyungSoo: I'll always be there for you, let's not have anymore secrets between us okay? "

...Continued~~~

~KyungSoo's Point of View~
I hug her tight in my arms, tears forming in my eyes, scared she'll leave me because of my aunt, scared that I will never be with her ever again, scared that she doesn't love me anymore, scared she doesn't care about me, scared she's over me now. I hug her so tight, telling her that I won't ever let go because I don't want to lose her. And for a second I thought we really weren't over because it wasn't that she didn't care about me, but because she loves me so much she doesn't want to hurt me. I'm really confused sometimes, she tells me signs that she loves me still but also times where I feel like she lied and never really loved me as she said she did. Why can't I trust her? After all she's the type of person to let things get to her easily. I have to be there for her instead of getting mad at her when she acts like she doesn't love me anymore, I know she's in a lot of pressure. I'm so sorry that I've never thought about how you felt, I only worried about myself and my own feelings. (YourName), mianhae, sorry, I never meant to hurt you this way. For you to not even trust me to tell me you have this disease.. I feel so bad right now, after all these times I've been with you, I haven't even paid much attention to you, I didn't even ask you how was your day or how are you. I didn't even know you were in this condition. For you to keep it a secret from me, it must have been really hard for you, and to take my stupid actions, I'm so sorry, I never realize anything of this. Sometimes they say that I'm only lost in love but it's not, it was because I was selfish, I admit it, I never worried a lot about you and it was my mistake, it was my fault. I shouldn't been better than that and I'm so thankful you're giving me another chance. I'm so blessed because of you, I feel so special, so touched that there's this feeling where I can't stop smiling, where I can't stop thinking about how lucky I am to meet someone like you. It's another big step in life for the both of us, especially you, and I'm sorry to put you through so much but I promise you from now on, I will make everything better, everything more worth while, everything that can make you happy. I want to capture you in my love, to make you mine. Forever. Like a man, to protect you when you're in harm, to give you happiness when you're down, to let you cry on my shoulders when your sad. To change your world. I'm willing to do anything, to let anything go for you because you're already my everything and I can't let that go, I can't let you go.

(YourName): KyungSoo.. I'm sorry for worrying you.

KyungSoo: it's not your fault. Let's forget everything and have a new start?

(YourName): Sounds good to me, let's go back to korea?

KyungSoo: After we have a little break and a vacation here at Hawaii?

(YourName): Okay sure

I smile at her, I miss her smile so much. I take out my phone to take a picture and to remember this happy time and the beginning of this new start, I posted it online, I wrote the captions 'I love you (YourName), thanks for always being there for me and giving me another chance, I miss you' I put my phone away and hug (YourName) tighter.

~My Point of View~
I miss being in KyungSoo's arms, I miss him saying these three words 'I love you' I miss him kissing me, I miss him giving me surrpises. I miss him. But is this what we're really meant for? A new start? Or is it just another temptation for the two of us? Am I really going to be fine with KyungSoo paying the bill for my surgery of this disease I have? This feeling of regret will stay in my heart though because I'd feel like I'd owe my life to him after all without this surgery, I'd die and because this surgery needs the money KyungSoo has, he's saving my life. Again. Always there saving me, always there as my hero, always appearing in my life as my life saver. I feel like I owe him so much but yet he blames himself that he's not good enough. KyungSoo you're the best anyone can ask for, if it's really going to be a new start, I'm the one who needs to change, who needs to put more effort itno our relationship, to be ore serious and to show you my love for you in a better way. I've caused so much after all it was just over money.. over my disease that can be healed. KyungSoo, I had you worrying so much for me, am I really worth it for you that you won't let me leave your life? I want to know that because I've never had this feeling before, I never had anyone want to leave me by their sides, no one ever wanted me to be there for them and to accompany them. I had the feeling of being betrayed, ignored, pushed around, turned back on, and the feeling of people not wanting me, not wanting me near them, in their lives, or even in their sight. Only you ever made me feel so special in my life, only you loved me like I was someone who was easily loved by. You're the only one to accompany me, the only one to want me to be in their everyday life. KyungSoo. I really don't know where I'd be without you. We're no big difference just only that we are two different worlds but you make me believe we can stll be together, you make me believe in dreams, in wishes, in things that wouldn't make sense. You make me believe in so many of these things, making me more like a child. You make me feel like I was back in my childhood just with my family again. That was a long time ago. You've grown up in a wealthy environment with so much people to care for you while I was totally opposite of you. I'm nothing in this world, but you see me as an angel in this world. It's only you who brought light to my world, and I'm gladly happy to share this light with you as well.

KyungSoo: Why don't we enjoy this weather while we're already at the beach.

He winks and he carries me into the waters, I scream as he does and he puts me down in the water and starts splashing water at me, I splash water back at him until he comes and hugs me tight but suddenly tickles me and we both laugh together. The feeling of him always there, whether I'm down or happy, he's always there for me, to make me happy, to make me smile again. KyungSoo there is no one like you. I'm so happy that you're here with me, I'm happy we came to Hawaii together because it can only mean that we're really meant to be. Although I never believed in these things but KyungSoo, you've made me to believe in these things, and after all to believe in it just once, won't hurt right? Just once, it'll make us both smile and happy. When he stops tickling me, I splash water at him again and run around so he won't catch me. He finally caught me after ten minutes of him chasing me. He hugged me tight and carried me to the sand and kisses me on the cheeks. He lays down on the blanket that he brought and I lay next to him in his arms.

KyungSoo: I'm so happy. Very happy. Really really happy with you. You don't even know how much this made me smile. I don't even know how to explain it to you in words.

We both laugh a little. KyungSoo, you're very weird but in a good way which makes you so special to me, which always makes me laugh. I'm so glad I met you. No one comapres to you because you're such a heart warming guy who doesn't care about appearance but more of personality. Someone who understands me and is always willing to make me smile and happy. I hold his hands and close my eyes as I lie down next to him.

KyungSoo: I love you (YourName)

He kisses me on the top of my head~

...To Be Continued~~~

I hope you like this chapter! Sorry I haven't been posting often~~ Thank you for reading! it means so much(: <3