Chapter 31

I was in a light blue, front short and back long dress that matched my eyes. I was wearing some black high heels. I'm not a big fan of high heels. But I'm literally 4'11 so at least I wanna look 5'3. Daniel was supposed to be here in thirty minutes. So, I have thirty minutes to sit on my bed and do absolutely nothing. I fell on my bed on purpose and grabbed my phone, putting in the password and unlocking it. Immediately, a message from BEN popped on the screen.

BEN- Hey, I see that you're using your phone. Does that mean you're free??

I gave myself a warm smile as I rolled my eyes and decided to respond.

Me- I have thirty minutes before the dinner party.

BEN- Can I come and see how beautiful you are?

Me- Can't you see me through the screen?

BEN- It's better to have you in person ;)

Me- Fine. But just for 25 minutes. Daniel is coming over in 30.

BEN- God, you make it sound like it's the end of the world.

Before I could've typed back, my screen turned completely black and I knew it was him, so I purposely placed the phone in front of the wall. Then, I saw a figure popping out of my phone....and knocking itself with the wall. I began to snort.

"WHY?" Ben complained. I let out a loud laugh. "I'm sorry!"

He disappeared and left pieces of glitches in the air. "You shouldn't have done that," I heard his voice say behind me. I rapidly turned around and saw he wasn't in his normal form. Instead, in his human form. He started to laugh. "You know what? I love you too,"

I narrowed my eyes at him as he walked towards me and grabbed my hands. "You look beautiful," he spoke softly. That made me blush uncontrollably. "I-I mean, you always look beautiful it's just that, you know, you're wearing a dress and-- Where did you get that dress from?"

I chuckled slightly. "I don't even remember. It's quite old,"

A grin played on his lips as he released both of my hands. "I see."

"How do you turn into that form?" I asked. "What, my human form? Oh, um, I have this device or chip, that is sorta like a cloak to me to hide my normal form and to fit in with the humans just in case something happens." he explained, taking out something out of the back of his head and handing it to me. His human form began to fade into his normal one. I grabbed the round, grey chip that is just the size of a dime. "That's great. But, what do you mean "Just in case something happens"?" I asked, handing the chip back to him. He grabbed it and placed it back onto the back of his head, returning to his human form. "You worry too much," he began, "it's just in case Slendy sends me off to a mission where I have to deal with humans."

"Oh. Well, talking about Slender, how does he keep up with you?" I let out a small laugh. "Rude," he muttered, sitting on my bed, "well, the secret is to NOT think when you're with him. Piece of cake. Everyone knows that,"

I tilted my head to a side, extremely confused to what he had just said. "What do you mean?"

"He can read your thoughts."

My eyes widened as I froze. Flashbacks started to kick in.

"Hello, child," greeted Slender politely. I gave him a grin.