Hangover

Worst

Worst. Hangover. Ever. 

Kira thought, as she popped some pills into her mouth. To be honest, that's what she said every time she had one. This is also the reason why she hesitated to drink at parties; it never ends in 'Just One'.

Her head pounded badly and her stomach felt uneasy. It worsened when she scrolled through her phone in the morning. Photos of floor and ceiling covered most of it but others were enough to get her cringing for the next few months.

She also seemed to have recorded a few videos which were better left untold.

She glared across the room at Jin who was the primary culprit of getting her drunk. "What?" he asked, innocently hiding his face behind his laptop.

"Remind me not to go to a party, ever again, especially to the ones where you and Hobi are invited."

He chuckled softly, mumbling about how he'd been hearing this for the last few years.

"Good Morning." Taehyung said, walking into their office. Oh how she missed it when they were not in the same building.

 "I'll get the other bundle of files done in two hours." He said, placing a neat bundle of papers on Jin's table. They conversed for a while after which he came and leaned onto the wall next to Kira.

Kira didn't bother looking at him. After a while, it started to get uncomfortable and she finally scowled at his grinning face.

"How may I help you?"

"I am glad you asked. You can help me out by going on another date with me." He said plainly.

Jin nearly choked on his drink and he hurriedly excused himself out of the room, earning an exasperated sigh from Kira.

"That's not what I meant. And to answer your question, no, I will not."

"Oh come on. Why not? Am I not pretty enough?" That seemed to be his solid comeback every time.

"I am more interested in going out with normal people than with rich, snobbish jerks."

At that, he dramatically put his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt. "Ouch. But you do think I am pretty then." He smirked.

"I didn't say that and that was not my point." Kira scowled deeper.

"I have an idea." Taehyung said.

"Don't want to hear it." Kira replied.

That didn't seem to stop him from saying it out anyway. "Considering how both our past dates were because of a deal, how about we make one this time too?"

"What deal?" Kira was intrigued.

"I don't know, you chose."

Kira's head still throbbed badly; the more she talked the more it felt like someone was pouring lava over her head. How do people survive this? She wondered. She looked up at Taehyung, images of his drunk self flashed over her mind. How did he survive it? He got drunk almost every day, she thought.

"Fine." Kira blurted out. Taehyung seemed surprised at her compliance. "Stop drinking. Give up alcohol as your main diet. Quit being a drunkard."

Taehyung looked at her intensely; he seemed to be pondering over her words.

Kira felt triumphant, she knew that he was addicted to it. There's no way he'd give up something as huge as that for someone like her.

"Alright." Taehyung said.

"Ha! That's what I thought- wait what?!" Kira exclaimed in disbelief.

"I said I am fine with your deal. If you go on a third date with me, I'll give up drinking."

Kira couldn't believe her ears. Was he out of his mind? He probably didn't understand what she said, she thought. She was utterly speechless.

Taehyung laughed at her dumbstruck face and winked at her before walking out of the door.

"That was one awkward situation. I am glad I got out discreetly." Jin said, sitting back on his chair. "Are you alright? You look like you just saw the devil." He said, noticing her face.

Did he really agree to do that for someone like her? Kira's thoughts and assumptions seemed to go completely blank, leaving her clueless and intrigued.

"Earth to Minjee." Jin said from the other side. Seeing that she was irresponsive, he decided to let it slide. He'll get to know what happened eventually, he always knew.

A/N: Ya'll I am sobbing after watching just the first two episodes of Burn the stage. Pls Send Help. Meep.