Second Date

"Minjee-yah, thank you so much

"Minjee-yah, thank you so much." Cherry hugged the life out of Kira.

"I am glad you're happy." Kira smiled, playfully pulling her cheeks which caused it to turn red.

"Seriously though, how did you do it?"

"Let's just say I pulled some strings here and there. They won't hurt you again. I Promise." She smiled.

Kira's phone rang and she read the screen: Kim Taehyung.

"I have to take this." She said and Cherry nodded, walking over to talk to Hoseok.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you free tomorrow night?" He asked. Well, that was straightforward.

"I am. But no fancy restaurants. I get to choose the place."

"Fine by me. Where do you want to go?"

Just then, a flyer caught Kira's attention. A fair.... interesting.

***

"You're late." Taehyung said, sulking.

He wore a comfortable gray hoodie with a normal looking pair of jeans. Kira sighed in relief. She had half expected him to come like a Gucci model for tux but thankfully, he looked normal.

"By barely five minutes." She pointed out.

"That's still late." He said, walking over to the ticket counter.

The fair had all its normal features of being, well, a fair. Delicious food stalls, excited kids, vibrant coloured games, fancy toys and the best of all: a Ferris wheel.

"I've never been to a fair before." Taehyung said, walking beside Kira.

"Never? That's a bummer. They are so fun!"

"I can see that. Too bad I didn't bring Jungkook. He would have liked it."

"The fair is going to last for another week. You can still bring him." Kira smiled.

Taehyung looked like a wonder-struck child. He gawked at different rides and pointed them out to Kira excitedly. It was adorable. Like this, it was hard to see him as an arrogant CEO.

"Oooh! Look at that!!" He exclaimed.

"For the hundredth time, Taehyung, I have already seen it." Kira sighed.

"Can we go on that?" He asked pointing at a carousel.

She agreed and they sat on the small wooden horses. The machine started moving and slowly, it started galloping. Taehyung's expression was of pure joy. It was too cute that Kira couldn't help snapping a few pictures.

"This is so fun!" He yelled over the wind. She simply giggled at his innocence.

He pleaded to go again, and again, and again until Kira's head started spinning. They walked around for a while, genuinely having a good time.