Drool

"Hey! Did you see- oh"

Kira was fast asleep on her table. She knew it wasn't a good thing, especially when she had a company to run but the TV series last night just couldn't wait. Taehyung looked down at her sleeping figure and frowned. She stirred in her sleep.

"Minjee?" He tried.

She didn't move.

"Kira?" He said, poking her.

"Just five more minutes." She mumbled, pulling her hands closer as a pillow. A few seconds later, she realized where she was and abruptly sat upright on her chair. She hastily wiped her face, she had been drooling. And she tried a bright smile. 'Wow Kira, that was so attractive.' She thought sarcastically.

"You know you were dreaming about me, it explains the drool." Taehyung smirked. (A/N: Yes, I just pulled a Damon, deal with it.)

Kira was too disoriented from her sleep to respond. She smiled sheepishly and scrambled a few papers on the table. "How may I help you?"

"You can help me by going out with me again." He said simply. Kira was too groggy to notice Jin rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile, all Kira kept thinking was 'Coffee. I need coffee. Oh god, I didn't have coffee in the morning. Mhhm Coffee with cream. And maybe a doughnut to go along with it. Coff-eeeeeee. Did I have breakfast? I should probably eat salad, keep a diet. Nahhh Coffee and doughnut sounds good. '

"Yes sure, I'd love to. Coffee sounds good indeed." She said seriously. Yet again, she failed to notice Jin whose eyes were bulging to the size of a golf-ball. Taehyung looked like he missed out something and looked over at Jin to confirm.

"Oh-okay. That's great. Huh. I didn't think it'd be this easy- never mind, I am not complaining." Taehyung stuttered, a bright smile followed along with it.

"Cool." Kira said while her mind went 'I have no idea what he just said but he's smiling, I think I nailed it.'

Taehyung kept another bundle of paper on table and looked at her. His bright smile turned into a stern look in a matter of millisecond. "Oh, and if I catch you sleeping in the morning one more time, I might have to ask you to fire yourself." The look in his face urged Kira to concentrate and she felt herself registering that serious warning. And just like that he walked away. Ugh, duality.

***

Kira sat on the couch, reading a book when her phone jostled her back to reality. Kim Taehyung, it read. That cheater didn't even get her a coffee, she thought grumpily as she answered the phone.

"What?" she asked, searching around the room for a clock. 10:00 pm. Huh. Not as late as she had hoped it might be.

"Hello to you too." He replied sarcastically.

"Hey, Tae. I am so happy to hear your voice! I can't even believe you called me. I am on cloud nine!" Kira mocked back.

She heard him laugh on the other side. "I just wanted to talk about our date tomorrow."

"Hmm, what about it?" Kira asked, yawning. It wasn't a few seconds until she realized something was off. Wait, what?! "Da-date? What date? Shouldn't two people agree on it for it to be a date?" She asked indignantly.

There was a confused silence on Taehyung's part. "Uh, yeah and you said yes?"

"I did not!"

"Yes you did."

"Did not!"

"You did. Are you drunk?"

"Na-uh!"

"Ask Jin, he was there."

She rigorously shook the sleeping Jin next to her. He woke up slowly, glaring daggers at her. "W-h-a-t?" He asked gritting his teeth.

She covered her phone with the other hand and said "Taehyung claims I agreed to go out with him. He says you were there. He's kidding, right?"

"He is not. You did agree and I was there. Now good night before I rip your throat." He said, closing his eyes again.

Kira blinked in confusion. Why didn't she remember this? "When?" She breathed into the phone.

"Today morning. You were mumbling something about a coffee too." He replied.

'OHHHHHHHHHH' Kira thought. She had messed up big time. "So you weren't letting me know that you were buying coffee and doughnuts?"

"I... don't believe so. Are you sure you're not drunk? I can call you back later."

"I am NOT drunk. And I think I know where I went wrong. It was a misunderstanding. Sorry."

"Bu-but... you might as well have said yes." Kira could almost hear the annoyingly adorable pout from the other line.

"I don't know...."

"pLeAsee"

Kira sighed inwardly. "Fine. Where do you wanna go?

"Nowhere actually. I thought we could stay home and cook. Maybe watch a movie."

At that Kira lightened up. Nothing beats watching a movie in the comfort of a house.

"That doesn't sound bad. I'll be there at around 7?"

"Seven sounds great. Bye! I hope you dream of me and coffee again." He chuckled.

"Very funny." Kira scowled and cut the line.

Kira looked at Jin who was peacefully curled up on the couch next to her. 'That little devil' Kira thought, he failed as a best friend to save her from an embarrassing situation. Then again, it would not be like Jin to miss an opportunity to make fun of her.

Kira took a permanent marker and drew all over his face. He slept through it like a sloth and hugged himself closer. She yanked away the piece of blanket he was wrapped which made him fall onto the floor with a thud.

"Ow!" He howled. He was too sleepy to chase after Kira. He mumbled something incoherently and went back to sleeping. Ah, annoying people was another kind of fun; Kira agreed and smirked all the way into her room.

***

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!" Kira woke up to a booming Jin in her room. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE IMP!" Jin yelled as he raged onto the bed startling Kira out of her sleepiness. She shrieked and jumped out of the bed, tactfully avoiding him.

"It's a Saturday morning. People are trying to sleep here." Hoseok frowned coming into her room. Kira used him as a shield against the advancing Jin.

Hoseok saw his face and burst out laughing which only made Jin angrier.

"I WAS SUUPOSED TO GO GOLFING WITH NAMJOON TODAY! AND I AM NOT PRINCESS SEOKJIN!"

"Are you sure? Cuz you're sure acting like one right now." Giggled Hoseok and Kira.

"Mark my words; I am going to kill you." Jinscowled chasing behind his roommates for the rest of the morning

A/N: *discretely inserts a comical filler* Byeeee!