Drunk in Love

AN: Happy Pre-Valentine's Day.

Disclaimer: This idea is not mine. So I'll give back credit where its due.

XI. Drunk in Love

Prompt: Jealous Donny and a little bit tipsy?

____

The music was pounding at the background, and Donny took another shot of rum & cola from the barman and drank its entire contents. Slamming the glass back down on the counter to request for another.

While waiting, he preoccupied himself to spying the dancefloor, his eyebrows furrowed. His eyes had kept looking back there like a magnet for almost an hour now, eyes locking on his precious girlfriend.

He knew it was a bad idea bringing Kisses here at a classy bar for Hannah’s birthday afterparty.

His eyes still followed Kisses’ movements and nudged Marydale’s shoulders, who was sitting just next to him at the cocktail counter.

“Aren’t you going to do anything about that, Maymay?” he asked, reeling with jealousy.

“Do what to what?” Maymay almost shouted to be heard above the loud music.

“That!” Donny pointed to the couple energetically dancing across the dance floor, one of which was his precious, beautiful, lovely girlfriend.

Maymay turned from her seat and followed Donny’s heated look and pointer finger.

She inwardly hid a smile and returned to nursing her virgin cocktail, “Nope! They look like they are having fun together. Besides, Kisses doesn’t have much time for dancing anyhow. I’ll give her, her freedom for a little while.”

Donny stared at Maymay, surprised. While he had decided early on that this most definitely was a bad idea, he can’t believe that Maymay is leaving her bestfriend to the wolves! No! No! No! Not on his watch.

Donny returned to staring at Kisses’ dancing form. She was swaying to the music, occasionally dancing up and down to the rhythm of the strobe lights. And in truth, he wouldn’t mind watching her dance like that at all, but just not with that guy’s wide hand splayed on her back, like he’s guiding her or something. Donny hates it when another guy touches her like that or if any other guy touches her at all.

Donny was fuming, grabbing another shot and unconciously knocking it down again, when his girlfriend, his precious, his beauty, his Kisses stepped closer to the guy and threw her arms loosely around him.

Kisses wasn’t drunk. She didn’t even had anything except a few bottled waters. Donny made sure of that. That was why he was the one waiting on the cocktail bar, so he could guard her away from it if she ever did come and ask for a drink. So why is she dancing so closely to that guy?!

Donny was getting angry.

"He’s touching her too much!" Donny shouts to Maymay again over the music.

He saw Maymay laugh and then dismissed him. Why was she laughing at him?

He abruptly stood from his seat and immediately felt the buzz on his head. He knew he drank too much. Kisses would be angry.

He doesn’t like it when Kisses grew angry with him. But still he made to go to her to rescue her from her touchy dance partner, when an arm reached him and grabbed him back.

“Where are you going Donny?” Hannah asked loudly.

Donny shook his head which was such a bad idea and held himself to the counter for his support and balance. He felt really dizzy.