Hand to Hold

AN: Hello everyone! I know what I said before, but I just couldn’t resist uploading this one! Anyway, I wrote this piece a week ago and it has been burning a hole in my laptop ever since then. I hope you enjoy this snippet as much as I enjoyed writing it! & Happy Birthday to my very own Nanay! I love you very much!

VII. Hand to Hold

Prompt: Something simple, something sweet and something in-between because a DonKiss romance is all about the little things.

____

Donny had just finished recording a series of sets for his new single when Kisses arrived at the studio for their planned lunch-date.

When she saw him, her eyes instantly shined like the sun and just as suddenly, she frowned when she saw how tired her boyfriend looked. She immediately pushed to sit him down on the couch taking his hand to hers.

Kisses half-played and massaged his hands which were sore from strumming his guitar repeatedly.

Donny smiles and squeezes her fingers gratefully.

She pulls them closer and stares at them intently.

“What are you doing?”

Kisses scooted closer to him, teasing her fingers on his palms, “Marveling how perfect your hands are.”

Donny laughed, “Far from perfect Kisses. But let me guess, the next thing you’re going to say is: My hands are perfect because they fit perfectly on yours?”

“Hehehe, that sounds so cheesy Donny. But yes, it’s something like that, although in a way, it's a little bit different.”

“Tell me.”

Kisses smiles at him, holding his hand out and caressing his fingers, “It’s more: I like the feel of your hands on mine because they always feel perfectly comforting and at the same time they also feel perfectly magical because they always keep me grounded.”

Donny pinched her cheeks with his other hand and hid his blush on her shoulders.

Kisses giggles and gently slaps his hand, “Do you want to know why it keeps me grounded?”

Donny nodded.

“Because I know that whenever I try to imagine myself running away from reality, this hand will always magically reach out to keep my feet standing on the ground next to yours. Just like gravity.”

That was super cheesy Kisses.” Donny laughed and wrapped his hands on hers once more.

Their hands does perfectly fit. Her fingers molding on his, completing a puzzle. Donny brings them to his lips for a kiss.

“I like holding your hands too.”

It’s Kisses turn to ask, “Tell me why?”

“I like holding your hands. Because sometimes, I don’t know what to do with my hands. And then I see you, and I’m like ‘Ah, there we go, here comes the purpose of my hands.’"

She pouted, “So you just need a hand to hold then?”

“Yes, but I also need to have and to hold the person on which this perfect hand is attached to.”

Super cheesy!”

“You love me though.”

“Hehehe, I do my Pretty Boy.”

THE END.

____

A short piece for you today! Please listen to Kisses' song Pretty Boy after reading this one. Please, you know you want to!

Thank you for reading! Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Don't forget to press that STAR icon! Thank youuuu 🍩🍬🍫🍪🍰