Please remember me and dont forget me Chapter 6 (edited)

Day 4

Sally's p.o.v

I thought it was the day to give Amy a visit... So I went to her house. Being a close friend of Amy I know where Amy keeps her spare key... It made me giggle to remember the many times she would look out the window to see sonic, how she'd rush out the house and get locked out later because she forgot to bring her key... She kept her spare key under a rock near her roses there was a dent in the pavement which made it not obvious that there was a key underneath the rock.

Twisting the key through the keyhole my smile faded realising it may be long to see Amy like that again...

I opened the door walked inside and closed it gently behind me. I walked up the stairs to Amy's room opening her door revealed a room with so much pink it was overwhelming. Well unless you're close to Amy and if you are, your used to it seeing so much pink in one place.

I turned my head to look at Amy laying unconscious on her bed only to be surprised and see sonic there too holding her hand... He has dark circles under his eyes... Oh sonic...

I shake him gently by the shoulder, "sonic? Sonic wake up," I shake him gently. He moans and I watch his eyes slowly open.
"You look terrible... How bout we go out to take your mind off things..."
"No"
"What do you mean no?," She blushes, "You can call it a date if you want..."

He paused for a brief amount of time but after a few minutes pass he shakes his head disagreeing to come.

"I'm staying with Ames until she gets up..."
"Sonic..."
"I'll be fine... I'll tell you if anything happens make sure the gang is okay"
I sighed for a moment but agreed, "if that will help you..."
"Thanks Sal," he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and I left Amy's house.