Remember me and don't forget me chapter 22

Day 17

It was the middle of the day sonic sat across from Amy on another brown sofa with dark pink drawers underneath the 3 sofas in her living room. She scrolled through her phone suddenly seeing notifications that a new group in WhatsApp had been created Amy glanced at the title of the group named as 'dance." Amy gave a confused look at the title of the group,

Amy: "why is the title dance? XD?"
Cream: ";-; I wanted to be the first text of the group"

Amy laughed slightly before responding.

Amy: "Sorry creamy XD"
Sonic: "so why is the title dance?"

Amy's eyes widen slightly and she looks up at sonic, "since when were you apart of the group chat?"
"Maybe you should check the information of the chat" sonic smirked at Amy cockily she then rolled her eyes.
"You are strange..." Amy mumbled to the blue hedgehog.
"Thank you!"

Tails: "Well there's a valentines dance tonight on 7pm at mobius Central Park and we were seeing who would come..."

Amy looked up from her phone slightly to see sonic's smile slowly disappear from his face as he looked at his phone.

Sonic: "Why am I in this group chat? I don't have a girlfriend anymore... remember?"
Silver: "oof"
Blaze: "silver!"
Silver: "soz"
Cream: "we thought maybe you could go with Amy..."

Both Amy and sonic had stopped texting after seeing the message of suggestion that they could go together as a pair. Both looked up from their phone exchanging a glance to one another.

"We don't have to go together..." sonic began his sentence and Amy watched him quietly as he rubbed the back of his neck with one hand.He now was looking up towards the coffee brown ceiling of Amy's living room, "I know that you still barely know me and may be still uncomfortable for us to be friends yet alone trust me enough to dance with you..."

Amy sighed closing her long black lashes, "sonic..."

"It's fine... I get it I mean, you don't remember me still and I didn't even feel comfortable with you hugging me so much even though we were close friends..."  he continued to look up at the ceiling.

"Sonic..." she looked at him opening her eyes

"Hmm?" He hummed now looking across at the cotton pink hedgehog.

"I'll go with you..."