Please remember me and dont forget me Chapter 12 (edited)

Amy was left alone with sonic. He got up from his chair and sat beside her on her bed a little too close for comfort for Amy.

"Amy I missed you!" He said placing his hand on Amy's head gently.

She quickly grabbed a pillow and slammed it in his face causing sonic to fall onto the floor and off her bed.
"Look stranger... We're not like, anything so do NOT I repeat DO NOT touch me, do not look at me and the closest you can stay at will be least 4 big steps away!" Amy explained crossing her arms remaining sat on-top on her bed.

"Ames what has gotten into you? We're friends remember? Sonic and Amy! You chase me everywhere. Your my fangirl but we still remain frien-"

"You know, it's funny... A creep can see something one way that could be the farthest away from the truth" Amy rolled her eyes after hearing sonic's weird explanation.

"A creep?! Amy c'mon! Are you mad? Did I do something wrong?"

"You really are strange..."

"Me? Strange?... I'm not the one acting strange!"

"Pffff" Amy scoffed in unbelief.

"Don't believe me? Fine I'll make you see," Sonic picked his phone from on-top the bedside table he scrolled his phone, "before this whole incident happened you teased me, took my phone to play a prank from when I jump scared you. You took selfies on my phone to prove it!"

Amy sighed scrolling through the selfies on sonic's phone, "The desperate measures some people go through these days... How do I know that these aren't photoshopped?"

"Because I SAID SO!"

"Just because you say so that doesn't exactly make it true..."

"But it is!"

"So you expect me to believe I'm one of your biggest fangirls but also one of your bestest friends?"

"Yes!"

The room was then filled with silence as Amy gave a judging glance towards sonic obviously showing she did not believe him.

"You... really don't remember me?"

Amy shook her head to show as an answer no shortly after sonic asked.