Please remember me and dont forget me Chapter 10 (edited)

Day 8
Sonic's p.o.v

Last night was a big fat mess...Everyone decided to sleep at Amy's house because it was late already, I remained by Ames' bedside as usual as the last seven days.

Until I felt Amy's hand slip out of mine, my eyes bolted open. As I opened my eyes I saw Amy sitting in the corner of her bed her eyes wide open. "Amy! Oh my gosh! Amy!" I got out of my chair and went closer to her hugging her, "oh my gosh Amy!" I felt her push my away into a wall and let me just say.... ouch...

"Stay away!" What she did next shocked me and kind of offended me, she screamed to the top of her lungs,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

The rest of the gang came rushing into Amy's room. "Amy!" They rejoiced in unison. They then attacked Amy hugging her tightly while I stayed beside the wall Amy pushed me into (while also still trying to progress through my mind had just happened.)

"Do you need anything?" Sally asked worried.
"Water?!" Cream continued.
"Pizza?!" Rouge questioned.
"Uhm chillidogs?" I asked unsure if Amy even wanted to hear the sound of my voice because of how angry she appeared to be earlier I rubbed my side from the pain of when she pushed me into her bed room wall.
"Lipstick?!" Silver joined.
"Why would she need lipstick?" Tikal questioned.