Exploring

His lips trailed down my body, licking and nipping as he went. I arched my back, moaning and screaming out for more.

"Shhh, I'll take care of you." He whispered hotly in my ear, I bit my lip, then nodded. He kissed my lips, then my neck, then my collar bone, then rapped his lips around my erect nipple, sucking and biting it roughly.

"Ahh." I moaned, desperate for more.

"You like that?" He whispered, I moaned, he took that as a yes, biting harder on the red bud; twisting the other with his callused finger. Slowly, his sweet lips left my body, not without moaning protests from me, and began to unzip his tight jeans.

"Hurry." I demanded, he chuckled, something I found extremely sexy.

"So impatient." He rolled off his jeans, throwing them somewhere on the floor. His boxers were wet with pre-cum and there was a very visible tent, I gulped.

"Why so nervous all of a sudden?" He asked slyly as he pushed a hand through his boxer, then slowly stroked himself.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say, I just turned away embarrassingly.

"Prepare yourself." He commanded, making me turn bright red, but my hand found my hole either way.

"Slowly, don't hurt yourself, besides, I want you nice and ready for my cock." He groaned, I slowly pushed a finger inside. I gasped at the feeling, and pushed harder. Then I added another finger, then another. I pushed them deeper, turning myself into a panting and moaning mess.

"Stop, you're ready." He grabbed my wrist, and put my legs over his shoulders as he pressed the tip to my pulsing hole. He leaned forward, just about to push in when-

Eren sprang up in the bed, gasping as he held onto his chest. His heart was beating a million miles a minute, and images of Levi on top of him, touching and kissing his body filled his mind.

"Oh my god!" He whisper-yelled, putting his head in his hands.

What is wrong with me!? He though angrily, then looked at the tent in his boxer, suddenly very aware of the huge boner he was sporting.

"Shit." He had three options. One: go take a freezing cold shower and risk waking everyone up, not a chance. Two: try and go back to sleep, not happening. And three: jerk off in a hot Mafia leader's house while he's sleeping right next door, did he have any other choice?

Fucking Levi and his unbelievable hotness, this is all his fault!

Slowly, his head turned to the closet, where he knew Jean's 'gifts' were. He thought back to the awkward moment earlier, when Petra offered to bring 'the suitcase with his electronics' to his room. He immediately declined, maybe a little too fast; she just shook her head and walked away.

Should I use one? He thought, biting his lip while contemplating. Jean did say he need to 'explore his preferences', this seemed like a good time to try.

Quietly, he tiptoed to the closet, then opened it slowly. He took a seat on the floor, then hesitantly unzipped the suitcase. Inside, was a large variety of, what Jean like to call them, tools. He gulped, eyes grazing the colorful variety. Jean gave him a few pointers about choosing the right toy, like no silicone based lube and toys, unless you want the dildo to deteriorate in your ass. And start small, then get bigger as you get more 'advanced'.

"God, what am I doing with my life?" He asked himself. Eventually, after looking over all the goods, he chose a small, purple dildo that had little bumps on it, next he got scissors and cut the package open. Then, he chose a simple, flavorless (which he did have flavors to chose from, like cherry, fruit punch, oh, and piña colada) water based lube, hopefully it would be enough, Jean said lube was a bottoms best friend.

"This is wrong." He mumbled again as he hopped on the bed. He shimmied out his boxer briefs and tossed them on the side and stared at the lube. He waited two minutes before actually opening the bottle, then he poured a good amount on to his fingers. "So so wrong."

He laid down, not knowing what else to do, and brought his knees up. He shakily brought his finger up to his hole, and took a deep breath. Inserting one finger up to his second knuckle, he cringed. It didn't feel anything like in the dream, but that wasn't very surprising. He kept it there for a few seconds, then slowly inserted his whole finger, awkwardly thanks to his position. He took it out, then slowly put it back in. His eyebrows scrunched up, then he bit his lip. It didn't hurt, like he expected, but it did feel weird, unfamiliar. He repeated the action a few times, before putting in another finger, but not before adding more lube. This time he move his fingers around, finding it more pleasurable then when he first started. Suddenly, his eyes widened and a loud gasp escaped his mouth, followed by a breathless moan.

Adding another finger, he wiggled them around, searching for that magic spot. Once he found it again, he hit it over and over, making himself let out moan after moan. His back arched and his free hand found his hard cock. He pumped himself, already wet from the pre-cum dripping out his tip. He thrusted hard as he felt his stomach get that familiar feeling, then, without warning, he came into his hand; eyes squeezed shut and back arched like a cat. As his orgasm washed over him, Levi's names pooled off his lips in a jumbled mess, mixed with curses and pants.

"Shit." He went limp as his legs straightened out and his breath became less labored. He'd done this sooner if he knew how good it felt. He eyes turned to the dildo he was supposed to use.

"Oh well, guess I'll just use it next time." He yawned tiredly, then picked both the lube and dildo up, dropped them both in his suitcase, and hurried to his bathroom to wash his hands. Once he reached the bed again and put his briefs back on, he lazily climbed back into the sheets and yawned again.

"Note to self, Jean isn't a stupid as originally thought." His eyes closed and he drifted into a Levi filled dream.

Well, it's not exactly smut, but it's close, ErenxHisFingers. I didn't plan this chapter, it just happened. Thanks for reading, and have a splendid day, bye!