Bad Boy Wanted

"So Eren, are you in school?" Erwin asked as he leaned back into the seat.

"Um, yeah." He said, like it should be obvious, then remembered that Erwin thought he was 18.

"What are you majoring in?" Erwin asked, giving him a sly grin.

"I'm a dance major." He said slowly; besides, he and Jean took dance lessons as a kid, close enough. "At, um, an art school." Erwin nodded his head; seemingly amused.

"Are you any good?" Erwin lifted one of his bushy eyebrows; Eren almost wanted to snicker at the size of them.

"Yeah, I wouldn't of got in if I wasn't." He was starting to regret saying he was a dancer. Sure, he and Jean danced at parties before, they were pretty good too, but not nearly enough to get into any dance school, or whatever they call those colleges meant for art students.

"Oh, getting a little feisty." Eren scoffed. A man came by them then, and whispered something in his ear. Erwin answered in French, of course. The man bowed, then scurried off to do whatever it was Erwin told him to do. Minutes later, the same man came back with two drinks in his hands, then handed them to Erwin.

"Cheers!" Erwin offered Eren a glass, he eyed it suspiciously.

"For what, besides, I'm not old enough to drink." He still didn't take the glass.

"This is Paris, mon amie, everyone is old enough. Besides, my lips are shut if yours are." Erwin smiled, then offered the glass again. Eren took it this time, he would need to if he had to converse with this asshole who was obviously trying to get in his pants. He chugged the unknown drink, he probably couldn't pronounce it if he knew it anyway, then wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

"Looks like you're no stranger to alcohol." He laughed, Eren shrugged.

"Me and Jean drink a lot, to get away from my dead beat dad." He ranted; maybe he drank that a little to fast. Two glasses latter he was practically sitting in the mans lap as a stroked his head.

"I mean sure, he's hot, but like, kinda my teacher, is it illegal to fuck your teacher?" Erwin nodded his head to the story even though he didn't have a clue about what Eren was saying.

"You know, I love strippers." Eren said as he looked at the dancers in front of him.

"Do you now?" Erwin asked, amused.

"Yeah, they're just so, majestic. And really pretty." He pouted.

"You're pretty too. I bet you could dance on that stage and have everyone here amazed." Erwin whispered in his ear suggestively.

"Nahhhh." Eren rolled his head to the side, then looked up at Erwin. "Really?" He asked, Erwin nodded slowly.

"Oh yes, here, how about you put on a little show." Erwin stood and helped Eren up, then walked him up to the stage.

"Mina, Eren here wants to be a stripper, teach him." The woman walked from the pole and stared down at Eren, then walked into the curtains. She came back out on ground level and took Eren's hands.

"Follow me, I get you ready. You go sit down Erwin." She shooed him; voice thick with a Russian accent. Why is she Russian, but lives in France?

"So, you wanna be stripper, huh? You cute enough, but it take a lot of muscle, you got muscle?" She asked, Eren nodded, then flexed his biceps, she rolled her eyes. Mina pushed him into a room, then locked the door.

"You need to show skin, you got nice skin. And butt. Strip." Eren's eyes widened as he suddenly became shy.

"I-I don't-" She pointed at him angrily, he stared and back up.

"You want to be stripper, I show you, now strip." He complies, taking off his jacket, then shoes, and lastly his pants and shirt, which took a little longer since they had became one with Eren's skin.

"Ok, turn." She ordered, Eren turned immediately, then stopped because he got dizzy, then turned again, slower this time.

"I know perfect outfit to fit good butt and long legs." She nodded and open a huge closet, revealing a huge selection of clothes Eren never thought he would ever wear. Then, she got out an outfit, shoving it in Eren arms.

"Where's the rest?" He asked, she snorted.

"There is no rest, now put it on!" She yelled, he squealed and hurried into the short booty shorts, militarily boots, and some type of strapy-thingy he needed help to put on. After, he looked down at himself and smiled.

"Do I look pretty?" She slapped his ass, making him squeal again, like a little girl.

"You look hot. Now go, make everyone drool, they need some new meat, we just don't do it for them anymore." Eren took a big breath in, then out, then walked out on stage. The music started, and his body moved on it's own. He walked up to the pole and swirled around, not paying much attention to the audience. He dropped, touching his toes, and came back up slowly, reveling in the way the crowd cheered.

He listened to the lyrics, which were oddly in English, and immediately thought of Levi. Yes, Eren needed a gangster just like Levi to take care of him. His eyes laid on Erwin, who was staring at him lustfully. He was a gangster, he would have to make do until Levi confessed his undying love to him; which wouldn't be long of course. He crawled to the edge of the stage, then jumped down and plopped right in the others lap. He kissed the blonde, wet and sloppily since he was buzzed out of his mind, making all the old, French men around him cheer. All of a sudden, his vision got blurry and his head started to throb. He jumped off the man, and then promptly fell to the ground, pasted out.

Eren, what the hell did you get yourself into? And Erwin, stop being such a pervert, gosh. I'm sorry the stripping scene wasn't that detailed, I just didn't know how to describe it well. It was pretty much just Eren swinging around clumsily on a pole because he was as high as a kite. Anyway, thanks for reading, have a nice day, or night in this case, bye!