Roadtrip (Part 2)

"Welcome to Paris Eren!" Squeaked Izzy, but Eren wasn't paying attention. His eyes were fixed on the beautiful city before him. He didn't even realize a limo arrived until Levi forced him into the lighted car.

"Oh, fancy!" Hanji smiled as she poured herself a glass of some wine Eren didn't know how to pronounce, since it was in French; as was everything, since they were in France.

We're in France!

By the time they got to the hotel they staying at, it was past dark. They all got out, Eren followed closely. The man stopped Levi before they walked in and asked something in French, and Levi answered, in French, and fuck if that wasn't the sexiest thing Eren heard.

"Most of the staff speak English Eren, so if you need anything, just ask." Hanji said beside him as they entered a elevator, Eren nodded. They stopped at three floors to let groups of the team of until it was only Hanji, Petra, Eren, and Levi left in the large, very expensive looking elevator.

"Ok Eren, you'll be staying with me and Petra, ok?" Eren nodded his head, then the elevator stopped.

"This is us, see you in a bit Levi, we'll help get Eren ready." Petra said, Eren stared at the room in amazement, missing the wink Petra threw towards Levi. The room was huge, bigger than Eren's entire apartment, maybe even bigger.

"This is, wow." Eren said as he gawked at the room, Petra giggled.

"Yeah, that's eyebrows for you; always had to be extravagant." Petra patted his back.

"Have you ever worn garter belts before?" It took a while for Eren to realize that Hanji's question was aimed at him, his eye's widened.

"Huh?" Hanji and Petra slowly walked towards him, like a predator stalks it's prey.

"Eren, I hope you don't mind us giving you a makeover, right?" Petra asked, eyes glistening with excitement.

"I-I don't k-know about-AH!" They picked him up and forced him into the bathroom.

Two hours later...

"I don't know, it seems like he's missing something, maybe he should take off the jacket?" Suggested Petra, Hanji shook her head.

"Nah, the jacket looks good. He needs, more glitter maybe?" Petra gasped, then nodded.

"Yeah, come here hun." Eren groaned, but listened; it wouldn't do any good to resist, he tried.

"Ok, perfect!" Said Petra happily after she dabbed a little glitter above his eyes.

"Don't I look a little, I don't know, slutty?" He pointed out. The first thing they did was force him into one of the tightest pair of leather pants he's ever seen. Then, it was a black button up that was just as tight as the pants. Lastly, they topped it off with a tan jacket that looked like it was worth at least 500 bucks; needless to say, Jean would be proud.

 Lastly, they topped it off with a tan jacket that looked like it was worth at least 500 bucks; needless to say, Jean would be proud