Not Just A Talk

Smut Warning, this whole chapter is purely smut. You have been warned...

Eren didn't even think as he ran to Levi's house and banged on his door, a panting, sweaty mess. He knew for a fact that everyone except for Levi was gone, they planned another getaway to celebrate Petra's birthday, but Levi had to stay back since someone had to actually do work. Minutes later, a shirtless Levi answered the door, looking like he just got out of bed. He probably did; Eren would of been guilty for waking the insomniac if the fire burning inside him wasn't so hot. He pushed the raven, making him stumble back a few steps, effectively waking him up fully. Before he could say anything, Eren stalked forward; he had barely enough sense to slam the door behind him closed with his foot.

"How dare you!" He pushed him again.

"How dare you tell me I'm too young, or that I'm not ready!" Levi tried to say something, but Eren stopped him by yelling again.

"I know what I want damnit! I know if I'm ready! And I know that I'm young, and dumb, and stupid for falling in love with a fucking mafia leader, but fuck, I love you Levi. And I know you don't want me like that, but...I need to tell you this." His voice started out a yell, but turned into a soft whisper. Levi stood there the whole time, completely still.

"I-I love you Levi Ackerman, cross my heart and hope to die, and there is no going back." He said, then looked down. He expected Levi to yell, or kick him out, or just plain kick him, but suddenly he found himself pinned to the door.

"What made you think I didn't love you?" Levi asked as his lips grazed Eren's throat, making him gulp hard.

"What made you think that I didn't want you?" He ran his hands down Eren's sides, then placed them on his thighs. Eren let out a small gasp, then looked into those steel orbs that were glazed with lust, and another emotion Eren couldn't quite decipher.

"Then take me." Eren whispered, and Levi's eyes darkened. He lifted him by his knees and wrapped his legs around his waist as he attached there lips. Eren gasped again as he was lifted off the ground, but felt safe in Levi's strong arms and put his hands over his shoulders. The kiss was desperate and needy, filled with lust as their tongues twirled and twisted in a dance of dominance. Levi pulled away from the door, still connected to Eren by lips, and started to walk towards his room. Eren's hands clutched Levi's raven locks, digging his nails in the other's scalp, making him groan into the kiss. Once he made it to his room, Levi closed the door behind him before laying them on the bed; Eren's legs refused to untangle themselves from Levi.

Levi ripped the wolf ears off Eren's head and chucked it carelessly on his bedroom floor. Next was Eren's shirt, then his tight skinny-jeans, until all he had on was his briefs. Levi licked his lips at the sight of Eren's long, smooth, tan legs. He sat back on his heels as he slowly took in the sight before him; Eren shivered under his gaze. The raven's fingers trailed down the long legs, making Eren shudder in anticipation. Steel eyes found Eren briefs, were a noticeable bulge was making itself know, along with a small, wet patch where his tip dripped pre-cum. His fingers dipped behind the waistband, then pulled it back, watching as Eren's erection sprang free. The brunette gasped as the cool air hit his exposed dick.

Levi stood, then pulled the drawstring of his sweatpants back, making them fall to the ground; he didn't bother to wear boxers to bed. Eren's eyes widened as he saw the other's cock, wondering how that was going to fit in him! Levi chuckled, then crawled back onto the bed. He leaned over the teen and opened the drawer by his bed. He dug around until he found what he was looking for, then he pulled back and closed the drawer. In his hands was a small bottle with a clear, thick liquid inside; Eren realized after a second it was lube.