Plot Twist

"So, where are we going? Do you have like a special meet up spot where all your minions go and you make plans and stuff? Oh, how many people are in your gang, or is it a mafia, I could never understand the difference. Is there like, a initiation to get in? How many different-" Levi stopped walking, making Jean run into his back.

"Listen kid, if you don't shut the fuck up I will drop you off in the middle of nowhere, with no water and no food." Jean gulped, then nodded. He really couldn't help it, he rambled when he was nervous.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just worried about Eren." He stuttered, Levi sighed.

"Me too." He turned around and continued walking. Jean followed, then flinched as he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. He looked to see who the arm belonged to and relaxed when he saw it was just Hanji. He decided he liked her on their way to wherever they were now, she was very energetic, even in a time like this. After a few minutes of walking down some dirt road, a small dot appeared in his line of view. Eventually that dot turned into a huge warehouse. There were multiple cars parked around the parameter, and Jean briefly wondered why they parked all the way back there.

Until the giant warehouse door opened and Jean's eye met probably a hundred people and a thousand different weapons. Guns, knifes, some things that Jean had no idea what they were. He was terrified, confused, and intrigued all at the same time.

Everyone quieted once Levi walked in the room, and Jean was genuinely impressed. Levi cleared his throat, making sure everyone was paying attention. He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, voice clear and stern.

"As you all know, our attempted truce with Erwin and his people didn't go as planned. Originally we weren't going to take action, but he has stolen something of mine, and I have taken that as a sign of war. He won't see what's coming to him until it's too late, until all his people are laying lifelessly on the dirt that we walk on." Jean shivered at his words.

"He's being a little dramatic, right?" He whispered to Hanji, who just gave him a small smirk.

"I have told the leaders the plan so-" A phone rang, Levi reached into his pocket and retrieve a shiny new iPhone, swiped his thumb, then put the phone to his ear. The warehouse was eerily quiet as they waited for for the call to end. Jean saw his jaw clench, his grip on the phone so tight his knuckles turned white.

"I'll be there." He practically growled into the speaker, then promptly threw the phone across the warehouse, making the small thing brake into a million pieces. He turned and whispered something in Hanji's ear, making her gasp, then nod her head. He then turned back to the crowd of people.

"The mission's off, you can return to your locations." He said then walked out, leaving everyone confused, but no one  was complaining. He looked to his side and saw that Hanji was gone, following Levi. He hurried to catch up, asking them what was happening.

"Erwin is playing dirty, he knows we know about Eren, so he's using that to his advantage." Hanji say, not quite answering Jean's question but he'll take what he gets.

"So where are we going? We're still going to save him, right?" He asks as they get into a car, a limo to be exact. He notices Levi lean over and whisper something in the drivers ear, making him nod and drive out the parking lot. On the outside, Levi looks ok, maybe a little stressed. But Jean know he must be breaking inside, he knows he sure is. He loves Eren. As a friend, a brother. He's known him longer than anyone else, knows him better than anyone. He was his other half, he couldn't lose him.

"Listen, last chance to leave kid, plans have changed and this plan isn't as foolproof, actually it's pretty stupid. And even if we get Eren back, he'll kill us if we let you die." Petra joked, Jean gulped.

"If we do this, and I make it out alive, just promise me you'll protect him." This question was directed to Levi, who was quiet for a minute.

"I love Eren more than I thought was possible to love someone, and I will do everything, anything to keep him safe, even if that means never seeing him again. As long as he's happy, healthy, I'm fine." Jean nodded.

"I'm not going anywhere. I don't know what I'll be good for, but whatever you need, I'm here." He said, looking Levi in the eye, half afraid his head would explode. How does one look at the scariest person in the world alive without pissing their pants?

***************************************

Eren's eyes fluttered open at the sound of his cage door opening, must be time for dinner. A hand came into the cage, Eren took it as he crawled out. He was then faced with Erwin, a face he's come to both love and hate over his time here. He doesn't know quite how long he's been here, at least a month, maybe two or three.

"Look at my good little boy, are you hungry?" He coos, picking up Eren's light body, making the boy wrap his limbs around the mans neck and waist on instinct.

"Yes master." He answered emotionlessly, tiredly leaning his head on his broad shoulders. He closed his eyes, attempting for the nth time that day, week, month to get his thoughts together, but everything in his mind was hazy, like this wasn't his life anymore, like his body was just running itself.

He felt Erwin move, then they left the room. Eren tried to open his eyes again, but they suddenly felt so heavy. He was placed in a seat, similar to a high chair, and fed, like a baby, a doll. When he was done he was picked up again, then brought to another place, eyes still closed. He was placed on something cold, maybe another metal table. He forced his eyes open and look at Erwin with pleading eyes.

"Please master, not again, I was a good boy, please not again!" He begged, Erwin laughed, he loved when his pets begged.

"Don't worry baby boy, you're just here to watch. Bring him in boys." He ordered, smiling as they brought in a man, bag covering his head. Eren was confused, until they took off the bag covering his face. He gasped, head clearing up for the first time in god knows how long.

"D-Dad?" The man looked up.

"Hello son."

I was just going about my day, watching vine compilations on YouTube when I saw the date, and was like "oh shit, it's been like five years since I've written." So then I decided, like five hours ago, to write this chapter. It took five hours because one, I have mega writers block (I have the rest of the plot figured out now though), and two, I'm listening to kpop, and I have to stop and dance for ever damn song that comes on (blackpink's DDU-DU-DDU-DU😍) and yeah. But, nevertheless, I have a new chapter out. I hope you like, I decided to bring Grisha back cause why not, I did it with A Drop In The Ocean. ALSO, THIS BOOK IS NUMBER TWO IN RIREN AND ERERI OMG I CAN'T EVEN! It was number one in riren for a while, which is even more crazy, like omg. Anyway, thanks for reading, I couldn't do it without you guys, have a Blackpink filled day, cause literally they are so amazing.