29. Drama 101

The next afternoon, Patricia and Mads sat across each other. As Patricia eyed the man and moved her feet across his, the others ate. Agnella was talking to Dahlia while the other two men remained silent. Patricia was giving Mads the flirtacious smile which called for some dirty work later on. They knew they wouldn't be able to do in the house because of Nathaniel and Diego but they'd figure something out.

"I bought tickets for a theatre today," Diego finally drew attention to himself.

"When?" Dahlia asked.

"6 P.M," he replied.

"That's like 2 hours away," Agnella informed. "We need to get ready," Agnella quickly headed to her room.

All the members got up and headed back to their room. Mads held her and kissed her cheek, licking her down the neck.

"Babe, stop," Patricia chuckled.

"What's so important about a theatre?" Mads asked.

"It's a family thing," Patricia replied. "I'm sorry that you have to deal with all of these," she added.

"I am honestly honored that I am invited," Mads kissed her nose.

"I'll meet you in the evening," Patricia winked and headed inside her room.

When it was soon time to head to the theatre, everyone waiting at the patio for Patricia. She was taking longer than usual. Mads insisted on checking on her when Patricia walked out. She looked gorgeous. Oh wow! Mads looked at her smiling. She blushed and walked to him.

"You look stunning," Mads said to her as she held onto his hand

"You look absolutely handsome yourself," Patricia complimented Mads. "Also, we're sort of matching," she added.

 "Also, we're sort of matching," she added

Mads smiled. Diego on the other hand felt very conscious. This man was almost of the same age as him and his daughter was going all crazy for him. Agnella held his hand.

"You look amazing, love," Agnella kissed him on the cheek.

"You think so?" Diego asked, smiling weakly.