3

Flashback:

2015 Dehradun, India:

Shivaay's parents Tej Oberoi and Jhanvi Oberoi are going on a business trip with their new project partner Avinash and Rupa Malhotra. They are going to Dehradun when suddenly their car met with an accident.

Both the ladies in the car were dead on the spot. Some people sent the 4 people to hospital.

One person call's Shivaay.

S: Hello! Shivaay Singh Oberoi speaking.

Man: Sir we are calling from Dehradun City hospital. Your father's car had met with an accident.

S: What are you saying? I am coming right now.

Priyanka and Ranveer were at OM at that time.

P: Kya hua bhaiyya?

Shivaay was stumbling at his words.

S: Mom.... Dad... accident

Priveer: What?

They then hurriedly leave to Dehradun in his chopper.

The same man call's Anika. But she does not lift the call as she was busy in an operation. The man then checks the contacts and calls Rudra.

R: Hello! Who is this?

Man:Are you Rudra? 

R: Yes.

Man: Sir your relatives Mr. Malhotra has met with an accident. I tried to contact their daughter but I could not. So I contacted you Sir.

Rudra was on verge of tears. 

R: OK. 

It was the only word he could give at the moment. He then hurriedly takes his car keys and moves to Anika's hospital. In the way he books flight tickets.

Anika just completed the surgery and came to her cabin. 

R: Anika di just come with me.

A: Kya hua Rudra? You look tensed?

Rudy takes Anika to her car and rushes to airport.

Both board the flight.

Anika then started to shout.

A: Kya hua Rudy? Ab tho batao. I am getting tensed.

R: Di woh mama mami ka accident hogaya hai! He said it one go.

A: Yeh kya keh rahe ho tum Rudy. Dekho koi pranks mat khelo.

R: Mein sach bol raha hoon di. Anika starts crying and Rudra was being strong to support her.

They reach the hospital.