28

A: What's that sound Shivaay?

S: There are waterfalls nearby.

A: Shivaay mujhe abhi jana hai!

She says and takes Shivaay's hands and both of them move towards the waterfalls.  

S: Anika dhyan se gir jaogi!

A: Mujhe kuch nahi hoga. Aap chaliye na!

Anika was amazed to see the waterfalls. The evening environment, the setting Sun was giving a picturesque view.

Anika shouts. 

A: I love this place!! 

She goes forward and feels the cold air letting her hands open. Shivaay was busy in checking her cute antics. 

Anika turns behind to watch Shivaay looking at her.

A: Shivaay aap waha kya kar rahe hai? Come here.

S: I am fine Anika. 

Anika goes to Shivaay and takes his hand and both of them sit near the waterfalls. Shivaay removes his coat and enjoys the view.

S: I really love sunset here.

Both of them watch the Sun leaving giving a chance for moon and stars to appear. Anika was thinking something and a small smirk forms on her face.

A: Shivaay! 

She takes some water in her hands and throws on his face. She starts laughing. 

S: What's this?

A: Isse pani kehthe hai. And again splash.

S: Tumhara naam na Panika hona chahiye.

A: Aur aapka naam tho Billu Singh Oberoi.

And again she takes some water and splash. Now Shivaay takes some water in his hands and throws on her face.

S: Anika meine kaha tha not to call me billu.

A: Theek hai billu. Agar aapko billu pasand nahi hai tho mein aap ko billu nahi bulavungi. Is it okay billu?

S: Tumse baat karna bekar hai.

Anika takes some water again and throws it on his face and runs. 

S: Anika ruk jao?

He also starts running behind her. Finally Shivaay holds her but due to lack of balance both fall down in the lake. Shivaay makes Anika stand properly.

S: Anika are you okay?

A: Yes.

Anika was lost in Shivaay's eyes. Shivaay was also lost in Anika. After few moments Shivaay pulls Anika closer to him. Anika shivers on his touch. The water environment was doing its magic on both of them. 

Shivaay cups Anika's face and kisses her forehead. Anika closes her eyes. She was feeling the moment. She was turning red. 

S: Anika!

A: Hmm...

S: Look at me! 

She looks at his eyes which were showing pure love. Shivaay then brings his face close to her. He caresses her face with his fingers. Shivaay wanted to kiss her. He slowly moves towards her lips. Anika was holding his shirt very tightly.

Slowly Shivaay kisses her lips. It was a slow but a passionate one. It was their first magical moment. A moment that both of them never wanted to end. After few moments, Anika was feeling very cold. 

S: Anika chalo andar chalthe hai!

Shivika come out of the lake. Anika was shivering. Shivaay notices this and puts his coat around her. 

S: Anika are you okay?

A: Ha. Aah!

S: Kya hua Anika?

He notices her leg get swelled. Shivaay lifts her.

A: Shivaay aap kya kar rahe hai!

S: Not a word more Anika! Dekha kitni chot lagi hai tume. Khud ki khayal kabhi nahi rakthi ho tum. 

A: Acha theek hai na abhi gussa kyu kar rahe hai?

S: Tumhe kuch ho jata tho?

A: Mujhe kuch nahi hoga. Kyunki mein super woman hoon!

Shivaay chuckles at her. Both of them reach farm house. He makes her stand.

S: Abhi theek ho?

A: Yes. Shivaay I need to change!

S: I have already arranged everything. Tum room mein jao.

A: Not bad billu ji. Mere saath rehke aap ki smart ban rahe hai!

She says and enters the room leaving a blushing SSO behind. She sees a box on the bed and opens it. It was a red saree. Anika blushes remembering the moments.  She gets down wearing the saree.

Shivaay was awestruck by her. 

S: Beautiful!

Anika enters the kitchen to find SSO cooking pasta.

A: Wow pasta! Not bad billu ji!

S: Anika call me Shivaay. 

A: Nahi toh...

S: Meine pehle bhi kaha that I have my own ways.... 

He says moving close to her.

A: Shivaay aap ki pasta jalne wala hai.

Shivaay rescues the food on time. Later both of them settle themselves on the couch watching TV. Anika was busy eating pasta and Shivaay was busy looking her.

A: Shivaay ek baat bolu? 

S: Bolo na!

A: Shivaay you deserve an award.

S: Kisliye?

A: Achi pasta banane keliye.

Both of them giggle. Shivaay rubs her lips covered with pasta. Anika was startled by his touch.

A: Shivaay mujhe movie dekhna hai!

S: OK then lets watch hollywood movie!

A: What? No way!

S: Kyu?

A: Kyunki mujhe pasand nahi hai. We will watch Bollywood movie.

S: No way!

A: Please!! 

She asks in her buttery voice and a puppy face. With no other option left, Shivaay puts hindi movie Dilwale. 

A: I will bring popcorn. 

She leaves to bring popcorn. Later, both of them were busy in watching movie. Shivaay slowly takes his hand and puts in on her back. Anika looks at Shivaay. He was pretending to watch movie. Anika slowly responds and moves closer to him. 

After a while Anika sleeps placing her head on his shoulder. Shivaay stops the movie and carries her to bed room. He places her on the bed. Anika was dreaming something and asks Shivaay in her sleep.

A: Shivaay aap mujhe kabhi chod kar nahi jayenge na?

He caresses her face and says.

S: Bilkul nahi Anika.

He was about to get up but she was not leaving his hand. Shivaay lays down near to her. Anika puts her head on his chest and sleeps with a small smile on her face.

Shivaay (in mind): 

I am the luckiest man to have you in my life Anika. I will give you all the happiness in this world. Aaj meine ek alag Anika ko dekha. Jis tarah se tum bacho ka khayal rakthi ho aur khud bachi ban jaati ho. You are completely different from others. I really liked our moments. This place had given me one more moment with my beautiful wife. 

He slowly sleeps caressing Anika's face.