8

Around midnight:

Shivaay wakes up and sees his Anikasleeping peacefully near him. Some hair strands are disturbing Shivaay's view.He slowly removes them. She smiles. Her smile makes him smile. He slowly takesher in her arms and places her on bed and covers her with duvet.     

He then leaves to guest room.

Next morning:

Shivaay goes to Anika's room with her favourite coffee and his favourite espresso. 

S: Good morning Anika! Wake up.

Anika did not wake up. Nor did she give a small response. He goes near her ear and shouts.

S: Anika wake up!!!!

A: Why are you shouting Shivaay? 

S: It's morning Anika! And you are sleeping like a log.

A: What's this Shivaay? You have disturbed by good sleep and it's not a good habit to disturb others sleep.

Shivaay roles over his eyes in disbelief.

A: Anyways, Good morning! She says getting up from bed.

S: Good morning!

A: Waise morning with a coffee and best friend. Not bad actually. Both of them giggle. Mein fresh hoke aati hoon. 

She goes to washroom. While coming out she is drying herself with towel. Shivaay was awestruck by her innocent beauty. Her face strained with water, her hair letting out small water droplets on her swan like neck is making him go crazy. She goes near Shivaay. 

A: Kya hua Shivaay?

He comes to reality.

S: Kuch nahi woh.. take it.

He gives the coffee cup to her. Both have it and get ready for their works. After having breakfast Shivaay talks with Anika. 

S: Anika Om has invited us for lunch today. Are you okay with it?

A: Yes I am okay with it. But I don't know the address.

S: Anika mein tumhare hospital ajaunga. Then we shall leave together. Anika I have some meeting in the same way. I will drop you there.

A: Okay Shivaay. Give me 2 min mein abhi aati hoon. 

Shivaay follows her. Anika always prays to God. She goes near the Shiva idol and prays for a while. Shivaay sees Anika and a small smile appears on his face.

A: Actually Shivaay my mom never lets me go outside without praying to God. I am habituated to it now. Shivaay gives a small smile. Both of them leave.

In car:

Anika was talking to her P.A.

A: Cancel all my appointments from afternoon.

Person: Yes mam.

A: Meine Dr. Bhadra se baat karli hain. He would be handling my appointments from afternoon schedule.

Person: Yes mam.

Anika puts down the phone. She talks to Shivaay for some time. Her hospital comes. Shivika get down the car. Just then Dr. Bhadra arrives. He is a man in his sixties but a very active person. Treats Anika like her grandchild. Anika calls him dadu.

B: Anika beta why didn't you come yesterday?

A: Woh dadu.. and she explains her reason. Dadu this is Shivaay.

B: Hello beta! If I am not mistaken you are Shivaay Singh Oberoi right!

S: Yes sir! It was pleasure meeting you.

B:You can call me dadu! I hate when people call me Sir. By the way thanks for saving Anika's life. 

S: Sure dadu! You don't need to thank me for that. It is my responsibility. He looks at Anika. Anika I will leave now.

A: Okay Shivaay! Bye!

S: Bye Anika!

Both leave and involve themselves in their professional works. In the afternoon time Shivaay comes to hospital. He goes to reception to ask Anika's cabin. She shows the way. She informs that Anika is in operation theatre and she will be coming in other 5 minutes.   

Shivaay sits on a bench near to operation theatre. He finds a small family praying for the patient. He remembers the Dehradun incident. He gets emotional. Anika comes outside in her hospital attire.

A to family: Operation successful hain. Hum patient ko ICU mein shift karte hein. Aap ICU mein mil sakte hai uss se.

Lady: Dhanyawad beta. Aapko bhagwan hamesha khush rakhe. God bless you beta.

A: yeh mera kaam hai. Dhanyawad mat kahiye.

She says and leaves. She finds Shivaay.

A: Aap kab aye Shivaay. Mere room mein wait kar sakthe the na.

S: No problem Anika. I have come just now and receptionist told me that you would be here. So I was waiting here.

A: Shivaay hum room mein chalte hain.

Both leave to her room. It was simple but classy. Perfect in all manners.

A: Shivaay wait here. I shall change and come. Shivaay nods.

Later both of them leave to Om's house. Anika was shocked seeing Rudra, Bhavya with their families. Anika gives a questioning look to Shivaay.

A: Sab log yaha kya kar rahe hain Shivaay?   

S: Meine bulaya hain sab ko. Meanwhile our OmRu come and take Shivika inside.

All of them sit together in the hall. Anika does still not understand anything.

Om's mother Gayathri comes and invites everyone for lunch. After having a hearty lunch, Shivaay calls Anika to a side.

A: Sabhi yaha kya kar rahe hai Shivaay?

S: Anika yesterday I had asked your answer for marriage right, I informed about the same to Om. Om's mother asked me to call Rudra and his family here. Even I don't know the reason. Anyways lets go.

Both of them go to hall.

Gayathri and Rudra's mom are social friends so they had talked about the purpose of meeting earlier.

G: Sakshi ji Shivaay aur Anika ke saath jo hua so hua. As both of them decided to get married I and Om's father decided this meeting to be an official meeting for their wedding.

Shivika were shocked by the sudden blast.