14

Shivaay sleeps thinking only about his Anika.

Next day:

Shivaay wakes up to see Anika working in the kitchen. He goes to her.

S: Good morning Anika!

A: Good morning!

S: Waise how did you manage to wake up early? He asks her playfully.

A: I always wake up early in the morning except some times Okay! She says dramatically.

A: Aur waise bhi my excitement of meeting my friends overtook my sleep. I am very much excited.

Shivaay was admiring her antics.

A: Shivaay espresso?

S: I am waiting for it!

A: Waise Shivaay how would you drink that kaali coffee? Mujhe tho michmichi hoti hai!

S: Itna bura bhi nahi hota! I love it! I think you should taste it once!

A: Nahi! I am fine with coffee. 

Shivika smile and have their coffee. They get ready and move to college.

Anika moves to one of the cabin. It was of Mr. Mehtha, Anika's favourite professor. He was an elderly man with 70 years.

A: Good morning Sir!

P: Who is that?

A: Your favourite student!

P: Anika, how are you? Kaise aana pada? Sab kuch theek hai kya?

A: Relax sir! Everything is fine. I came to invite you for my wedding.

P: That's really a great news. Who is that luckiest guy?

Anika shows her Shivaay to him. Both of them greet each other. After a while of discussions Shivika give him their wedding card and invite him. They take a leave.

Shivika complete their works by afternoon and have lunch at a famous restaurant as per Shivaay's taste. They move to pent house.

Anika switch on's the TV to find "Tom and Jerry" playing. She settles herself on the couch and gets involved in it. Shivaay was talking on phone. 

A:  Shivaay?

S: Yes Anika! Bolo kya baat hai?

A: Shivaay aap tom and jerry kaise miss kar sakte hai. She drags him and both of them settle on the couch.

S: Anika tum kabhi kabhi bachi ban jaati ho!

A: Yes I am. Koi problem hai aapko?

S: No. Not at all. 

Shivika were watching the show for a while when Shivaay found some weight on his shoulder. It was his Anika sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.

Shivaay then takes Anika in his arms and places her carefully on the bed. He was about to leave but Anika was catching his hand. He slowly places her hand on the bed. He tuckles her hair strands and was mesmerised to see the innocent beauty in front of him.

He then attends a video conference. Feeling sleepy he sleeps on the couch itself.

Anika gets up in the evening to find herself on the bed. She goes to the living area to find Shivaay sleeping peacefully. His mouth was opened a bit. Anika smiles and closes his mouth. Shivaay being a light sleeper opens his eyes a bit. He sees Anika and closes his eyes again and pretended to sleep.

She was staring him. She slowly ruffles his hair and goes to the balcony blushing. Here Shivaay was having some mixed feelings.

He gets up slowly and goes to Anika and finds her smiling with in herself.

S: Anika!

A: Yes Shivaay!

S: Why are you smiling? He asked her intentionally to pull her leg.

A: Woh.. Shivaay.. She was stammering.

A: Shivaay I will bring snacks for us. She says and leaves while Shivaay was laughing.

Anika then comes with snacks for both of them.

A: Shivaay hum dono walk par chale kya?

S: Of course.

Both of them go on a walk to near by park. They settle themselves on the garden. Anika gets a call from Rudra. She speaks for a while and cuts the call. Shivaay was lost in the scene where two kids were playing in the park with a ball.

A: Kya hua Shivaay. Where are you lost?

S: Kuch nahi Anika I am seing these two kids playing. It reminds my time playing with Prinku.

A: Mujhe bhi Rudra ke saath wali time yaad aa rahi hai.

S: Prinku is my world. We used to play a lot Anika. I love those moments with her. He gets teary.

Anika places her hand on his shoulder and assures everything is fine. Both of them talk for a while and leave to the house.

Shivaay was feeling low and sat near the pool. Anika comes to him and distracts him by talking something.

Suddenly something goes into Shivaay's eyes and he starts rubbing. Anika catches his hand and goes near to him. She slowly blows near his eye to help him. Shivika were so close to each other that they could feel each others breaths.

Shivaay slowly moves her forward and kisses her forehead while Anika closed her eyes. He then slowly kisses her eyes. Anika catches his shirt tightly. Both were lost in the moment.

Shivaay was now looking at her lips. He was about to kiss her when they heard Shivaay's phone ringing. It brought them to reality.

A: Woh.. Shivaay... lets have dinner.

Both of them have dinner silently without looking at each other. Both of them leave to their rooms. Sleep was far away from them. 

Anika was struggling herself on the bed. She was completely blushing about the incident. Shivaay was also in the same position.

Shivika: What is happening with me?

Slowly both of them try to sleep thinking about each other.