72

Next day: 

Shivaay woke up to see the empty bed next to him. He then saw his phone which was about to die as both of them talked for almost all the night. He kept the phone in charging. He went to shower and the first thing he did was to call her. 

Anika was still sleeping. When she was disturbed by the phone call she wanted to shout at that person. But noticing Shivaay's name flashing on the phone her frown was changed into a smile. She attended the call. 

A: Good morning!

She said in a sleepy tone and she heard him giggle. 

S: Good morning Anika!

A: Had your kaali coffee?

S: I will have it now. 

A: Hmm.. Shivaay mein aapko batana bhool gayi thi bua called you for lunch.

Shivaay's face lit up when he heard it. Now he can meet her after one complete night of missing her. He instantly nodded.

S: Anika tum hospital jaa rahi ho?

A: Nahi Shivaay aaj mera koi appointments nahi hai. I wanted to stay with bua. 

Shivaay nodded. Both of them talked for a while and Anika cut the call and got ready for the day. Shivaay had a light breakfast and he left for his office with a smile. He decided to complete all his work as early as possible and had made himself busy in his works.  

On completing his works at afternoon, he quickly wrapped up everything and left to Rudra's home. As he entered inside he saw Anika was laughing her heart out on some joke of Rudra. His heart was enjoying hearing Anika's laugh.

As Anika noticed her Shivaay gazing her she immediately stood up. Everyone greeted Shivaay but his gaze was fixed on her. All of them sat in the living room and talked for a while. Everyone were having lunch after a while when Shivaay whispered to Anika,

S: Anika are you fine?

A: Hmm. Aisa kyu poocha hai aapne?

S: Bas aise hi...

A: Aap ka meeting kaisa tha?

S: It's fine..

He wanted to ask whether she will come with him or not. But he didn't knew how to ask her. Just to add fuel to his situation Rudra asked,

R: Anika di! Lets have a movie night today. And I have to share so many things with you..

A: Yes Rudy! Bohot mazaa ayega. 

Shivaay's face fell down. He understood that today also he have to be separate without her. He sighed lightly. After having lunch, Shivaay got a call from office and he went to his car and Anika followed him till outside. 

S: Bye Anika!

A: Bye..

He turned back but she called him. He turned towards her with a smile on his face. She took his hand in hers and whispered, Take care. He smiled at her and lightly kissed her forehead. 

Late in night Shivaay reached his home. Not willing to have dinner, he just took a hot shower and sat near the pool side drowned in her thoughts. She always accompanied him when he used to sit near the pool. Their pool time talks were the most favourite times he had with her. He remembered how she used to say her collage life incidents, how she would stare the stars and he would look at her lovingly holding her hands in his, and the way she rests her head on his shoulder forgetting everything. These thoughts brought a big smile on his face. 

But today he felt he was totally incomplete without her. He talked to her for a while which made him feel happy. He later continued to do his work and slept on the couch itself. Her absence made him turn into the same old work-a-holic Shivaay Singh Oberoi.