31

Next day:

Shivaay was very busy in his office works but messaged Anika whenever he got time. Anika reaches the home very early and was waiting for him. She prepares dinner and everything was set on the table. Getting bored she starts verifiying a patients case file. Slowly sleep overtakes her and she sleeps resting her head on the dining table.

Shivaay comes to home around 10 and he does not find Anika. He then goes to kitchen and in his way he sees his Anika sleeping peacefully on the dining table chair. He goes to her and sees the case files and a chocolate on the table.

S: Anika!

Anika wakes up by his touch.

A: Aap kab aaye?

S: Bas abhi aaya hoon.

A: Aap fresh hokar aayien lets have dinner together.

S: Anika tumne dinner nahi ki abhi tak?

A: Woh... Shivaay I was waiting for you.

S: Tum na....

He was cut by Anika.

A: Shivaay aap mujhe baad me daant dijiye. Pehle hum khaana khate hai. Mujhe toh bohot bhook lagi hai.

S: Acha theek hai. I will come in a while.

They both had a happy dinner with talks mostly about themselves, their works. Shivaay was completely lost in her. He always loved these moments with her. But he didn't know the reason behind that.

Shivaay was talking to someone on the phone regarding the pending work and Anika was arranging the bed.

Shivaay had some works to complete and he sat on the couch working on his laptop. Anika also sat beside him and started reading few other case files putting on her reading glasses.

She was looking very cute in them. Just like a teenager. She was so engrossed in her works that she did not see a person who was staring her with his beautiful kanjee eyes.

Anika suddenly sees him. She breaks his trance.

A: Kya hua Shivaay?

S: Ek baat bolu?

Anika nods.

S: Anika you are looking very cute. He pulls her cheeks.

A: I know Shivaay that I am cute. Par mein toh aap ki jaise nahi hoon na..

S: Mere jaise matlab...

A: Matlab yeh hai ki mein maanti hoon that I am cute. Par aap tho maanthe hi nahi.

Shivaay pulls her close to him so that he could listen her increasing breath.

A: Shivaay... yeh....aap... kya kar rahe hai?

She managed to ask him.

S: Saabit kar raha hoon ki I am not cute but...

He tucks her hair behind her ear. She could feel his hot breath fanning over her making her go crazy. His phone rings making them to come out from their lala-land.

Shivaay attends the call and later both of them sleep.

Next Day:

It was the day of the tender. Shivaay really worked hard for the deal and he woke up very early. He finds his wife sleeping peacefully in his arms. A nice day with a nice beginning he thought.

Shivaay gets ready in his black three piece suit which he offenly puts on. Slowly Anika wakes up and sees his husband looking hot and handsome in black.

S: Good morning!

Anika was still in her dream land with him. He goes to her and waves his hand to bring her to reality.

S: Anika I know I am hot. Now stop checking me out.

A: I.. woh I was not checking you out.

She runs to the washroom taking her clothes.

S: Anika bhi na...

He rubs his neck and smiles.

Later both of them have breakfast.

S: Anika chalo I will drop you now.

A: Ok then.

Shivika reach Anika's hospital. Shivaay was feeling nervous and excited. Not about the deal but wanting to see Anika's smile on his success.

A: Shivaay are you nervous?

S: Nahi toh... hmmm.

Anika hugs him.

A: I know ki mere Shivaay keliye kuch bhi impossible nahi hai. So all the very best!

Shivaay also responds to the hug.

Anika gets down from the car waving him bye and all the best.

Anika gets an idea and enters the hospital.

Kapoor's Office:

All the companies had given their presentation.

Arun Kapoor: After all the presentations we decide this deal to be with Oberoi Group of Industries.

Shivaay was on cloud nine after listening to the news. He was waiting to see the expression on his Anika's face.

Later after a session of congratulations and talks he phones Anika but she was not picking up the phone. He thought she would be busy in any surgery.

Rudra phones Shivaay.

R: Hello jiju!

He says in a hurried tone.

S: Rudra kya hua?

R: Jiju please ghar jaldi aayien.

S: Kya hua? Hello!

Rudra cuts the call.

Shivaay packs his belongings and rushes to OM. He enters the living area but and everything was dark. He worried for Anika as she was afraid of darkness.

S: Anika! Anika!

Suddenly spotlight falls on Shivaay.

Everyone: Congratulations Shivaay/ bhaiyya/ jiju!

They turn the lights on to find a party like environment.

Everyone: Suprise!!!

Rikara, Ruvya, Arnika, Om's parents, Rudra's parents and his Anika welcome him cheering. Shivaay was elated with their gesture.

Rudra brings the cake. It showed congratulations Shivaay. Anika made Priveer's presence through video call. Shivaay was very happy as his Anika knew even the simplest reason to make him happy.

Later Shivaay cuts the cake and everyone cheer for him. Later Shivaay takes Anika to a side.

S: Anika tumhe kaise pata chala?

A: Agar aap Shivaay hai toh mein bhi Anika Shivaay hoon. I have my own ways..

She says and thinks what she just said.

S: Anika Shivaay ha!

He hugs her and tucks her hair.

A: Shivaay... woh...I have some work. Chodiyen....

Shivaay leaves her. Anika was going out when she turns back and kisses his cheek.

A: Congratulations Shivaay!

She runs to the living area.

Everything happened in a fraction that Shivaay did not get time to respond to it. His hand involuntarily moves to his cheek where Anika just kissed him. He sees lipstick marks on his cheek. He rubs them to avoid teasing from others.

Later everyone have a happy lunch. All the elders leave.

Everyone settled themselves near the pool area. It was around evening that they stopped their talks and no one knew the time.

Rudra: I have a plan guys!

All: NO WAY!!!