101

Hello everyone..I am the happiest person after reading all your comments..I am not able to express how to thank you all for showing love towards my work. I started to write as a hobby but your love turned my hobby into passion..

Love you all! It's the only thing I can say to everyone...So there's no more bak bak and enjoy the update!

*********

Its around 4.30 in the morning that Shivaay's alarm rang and he instantly switched it off. It was karwa chauth and they had to get up early. He noticed his love peaceful sleep. Though he did not want to disturb her he had no choice. 

S: Wake up love!

He said gently stroking her hair. It made no impact on her. He kissed her forehead and asked her to wake up. 

A: 5 min Shivaay!

Came her reply. This sleeping beauty can't change forever he mumbled. 

S: Ani, aaj karwa chauth hai! Utho!

She got up with a jerk and rushed to the washroom. He laughed seeing her state. Anika came out after a relaxing shower in a purple coloured bath robe and his heart skipped a beat. She smirked seeing him from the corner of her eye. She moved towards the wardrobe to take her saree out.

Shivaay moved towards her and she was pinned to the wall. 

A: Shivaay chodiye..Kya kar rahe hai aap?

S: Hmm..well..

A: Well..

He moved too close to her and tilted his face but he was stopped when she placed her palm on his lips. He narrowed his eyes. 

A: Not before brushing!

She said and giggled. He sighed sadly. 

S: Anika you know one thing..I love to see you in red colour...

She smiled. 

S: Ha usse zyaada toh mujhe na tumhari gulabu cheeks bohot pasand hai. 

And by default the pink hue formed on her cheeks. 

A: Mr. Hubby, mujhe tayar hona hai..Aur aap ko bhi..

Shivaay with a disappointed face(fake one!) moved back. She took the saree in her hands and moved towards the changing room not before pecking his cheek. 

S: Anika bhi na!

He said and rubbed his neck. He also got ready in a while and both of them had their sargi after praying to God. 

Slowly the day began and Anika decided to get ready for hospital. She was searching for her hand bag when she heard Shivaay ordering someone on the phone. 

S: Cancel all my meetings for today! Just do as I say Mishra..

She giggled. How could he be Stone Singh Oberoi and Sweet Singh Oberoi at the same time she wondered. She took her handbag and bumped into him. He held her by waist not letting her to fall down. 

He made her stand properly and saw her stethoscope along with hand bag. He frowned.

S: Hospital ja rahi ho!

A: Ek bohot important surgery attend karni hai mujhe..Uske baad ghar aajaongi! 

S: Mat jao na!

A: Please Shivaay..sirf ek hi surgery hai!

Shivaay understood and pecked her forehead. 

S: Mein drop kardo?

She nodded. He grabbed his phone and wallet and drove towards her hospital. All the while Anika was looking a bit uneasy.