89

Shivika reached villa in around an hour. Anika was anxious about the suprise Shivaay had planned. Both of them reached their room. 

S: Anika tum yeh dress pehenlo!

He gave her a brown colour long frock. 

A: Shivaay its beautiful! 

S: Anika tum change karke aajao! 

Anika nodded. 

S: Mein wait karunga! 

He pecked her cheek and took a brown three piece suit from the wardrobe. He took another room to get ready. Anika came back to their room and busy setting her hair when Shivaay hugged her from behind. 

A: Aap taiyar bhi ho gaye hai! Not bad Mr. Speed Singh Oberoi!

Both of them giggled. 

S: Anika ruko mein help karunga!

Anika nodded. Shivaay took her earrings and made her wear it and kissed her earlobe. Anika blushed. He took the AS pendent and made her wear it and kissed her neck. 

Both of them looked at their reflection in the mirror. Anika smiled and pecked his cheek. 

S: Abhi chale!

A: Yes! 

Anika entangled her arm with his and both moved towards beach. 

S: Anika tum aankhe band karo!

A: Lekin aap bata dijiye ki hum jaa kaha rahe hai?

S: My question bank! I will reveal it soon...Close your eyes!

Anika closed her eyes and Shivaay held her hand and moved to a place. 

A: Kya mein aankhe kholu?

S: Yes!

Anika was shocked to see..

S: Did you like it?

Anika nodded and hugged him. He pecked her forehead. 

A: Chale?

S: Ladies first!

Anika giggled. She took his hand and Shivaay made her sit first and he took the seat next to her. 

A: Toh aapka surprise yeh tha!

S: Yes! Dinner date with my love!

Anika blushed. It was like all her dreams about love, boyfriend...are getting true. Though Anika did not have any boy friend Shivaay was fulfilling all those wishes. She was drowned in her own thoughts when Shivaay shouted her name to bring her to reality.

S: Kya hua Anika? Kaha kho gayi ho?

A: Kuch nahi Shivaay...Mein bas yeh soch rahi thi ki you became my boy friend now!