48

So sorry for delay in the update! I was busy with my exams. Happy reading!

Next day:

Sunrays entered into Shivika's room disturbing Anika's beautiful sleep. Frowning her eyes she turns to the opposite side. After a while she gets up and did not see Shivaay in the room. She goes and checks near the pool but he was not there.

A: Shivaay kaha hai aap?

Just then she recieves a message to her phone. Its from Shivaay. It showed,

Anika fresh hokar kitchen mein aajao...

Anika does as he tells. She did not find him anywhere. She recieves another message from him. It showed,

Anika I want you to taste your so called kaali coffee...

Anika gets confused. Another message comes to her. It showed...

Anika please mere liye....

Anika with no other option left drank espresso making weird face. Later she gets his message. It showed...

Anika mujhe pata hai ki you are confused now. Mujhe pata hai ki tume mere espresso pene se michmichi hoti hai!!! Par I wanted to tell you that life will always not be in the way as you wish. But there is no need to worry for it as I will be there with you. Anika mein yeh kehna chahtha hoon ki I will always be with you in every situation. Be it happy or sad. Happy New Year!!

-Shivaay!

A small tear escaped from Anika's eyes. She did not expect such thing from Shivaay.

A: Shivaay kaha hai aap please aaiyen na!

She shouts. She again gets a message from Shivaay. It showed,

Anika something is waiting for you in our room...

Seeing the message she goes to their room. There were two boxes on the bed. She opens a box first. A beautiful red saree was there in it. She later opened the other box which contained a simple diamond necklace and matching ear rings.

Shivaay messaged her. It showed,

Jaldi se tayar ho kar aajao. Happy new year!!

Anika takes a quick shower and comes out putting on the saree. She puts on the necklace and earrings. She was checking herself in the mirror when

I know ki you look beautiful. There is no need to check out yourself.

It came from Shivaay. She makes a cute angry pout. Anika had enough of it and she mesaged him.

A: Shivaay bata dijiye kaha hai aap?

S: Batata hoon par uskeliye you need to send me your selfie.

A: Shivaay....

She then sends her picture to him.

S: Gorgeous!!

Came his reply. Anika blushes.

A: Shivaay please abhi bata dijiye ki kaha hai aap...

S: Okay so, come to the guest room.

Anika rushes to the guest room. She opens the door to find the room completely decorated with their pictures. It looks something like this..

Along with their pictures, some notes are also attached to the ribbons

Along with their pictures, some notes are also attached to the ribbons. Anika sees one note it showed the date of their fist travel together. She sees another note which showed the date of their roka with their picture. The other one showed their sangeeth picture. Other one showed their wedding picture along with the date. The list continued....

Anika was unable to control her tears. She starts crying.

A: Shivaay please aajaiyen abhi...

Then Anika feels someone behind her. She turns to see his husband standing with suprise kaisa laga wala look.

Anika runs to him and hugs him tightly. Shivaay also responds to it.

S: Happy new year Anika!

A: Happy new year!

S: Tumne bataya nahi ki mera suprise kaisa hai!

A: Khidkitod.

She replied while crying. Shivaay breaks the hug and wipes her tears.

S: Anika meine pehle hi bataya tha na I hate tears in your eyes. I can't see them.

A: Mein nahi ro rahi hoon...

S: Woh toh mujhe dikh raha hai..

A: Arey yeh toh khushi ke aansu hai. Aur yeh aasu mein ruk nahi sakti.

She again hugs him.

A: Shivaay aapko saare dates yaad kaise hai.. Mera matlab yeh hai ki aapne yeh sab kuch...

Shivaay interrupts placing his finger on her lips.

S: Anika kitni sawaal puchthi ho tum. Aur waise bhi mein hum dono ka moments ko kabhi bhi nahi bhoolonga. They are special to me.

Anika blushes.

S: And waise bhi SSO ki memory power toh kaafi achi hai...

Anika giggles. Shivaay was feeling very much happy seeing her happiness. He slowly removes his hand from her lips and pulls her close. He caresses her face and tucks her hair. Not able to stare him she burries her face in the crook of his neck.

A: Shivaay thank you!

S: Kisliye...

A: Yeh sabhi keliye!!

S: Anika thank you bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai... Aur agar tumhe thank you kehna hai toh kuch aur bhi tarike hai..

A: Matlab...

S: Matlab ki...

He breaks the hug and pulls her face close to him. He kisses her. Anika was shocked at first but relaxed herself and reciprocated it. Breaking the kiss Shivaay rests his forehead with hers. She was blushing like tomato.

S: Meri blushing queen chalo abhi..

A: Lekin kaha?

S: Chalo toh sahi batata hoon...