30

The next day Shivika get ready for their works. As usual Shivaay drops Anika in her hospital and leaves for his office.

Shivaay was refering to some work files when Mishra and Gauri cone together to his cabin.

S: What happened Mishra?

M: Shivaay sir Mr. Arun Kapoor will be arriving to India tomorrow for their deal.

S: What the hell Mishra? Mr. Kapoor's deal is of next month right. Now what had happened.

G: Bhaiyya even we are also getting the same question, kyunki his manager told me day before yesterday about their arrival to India next month.

S: Theek hai. Start the tender file work  now. We should not miss this deal.

Mishra leaves the cabin leaving Gauri and Shivaay.

G: Shivaay bhaiyya kya aap bhi wahi soch rahe hai jo mein soch rahi hoon?

S: Yes Gauri. I wanted to see Anika's happiness as we would be leaving to Paris. But it is called off now. I am not understanding how to tell it to her.

G: Bhaiyya bhabhi is very understanding. Just explain her the situation.

Saying so she leaves. Shivaay made himself busy in the deal works. That deal could expand Shivaay's business not only in India but also abroad.

Late in the evening Anika calls Shivaay.

A: Shivaay kaha hai aap? I was waiting for you. Agar aap ko koi problem hai toh mein chali jaungi.

S: I am on my way Anika. I forgot to call you. Mein aa raha hoon.

A: Theek hai.

Later Shivaay reaches the hospital. Anika was talking to the hospital management regarding some issue. She completes her work and sits in the car.

A: Sorry Shivaay suddenly management logo ne kuch complain kiya tho I was assisting them.

S: It's okay Anika.

A: Shivaay aap ko pata hai, meine kal yeh plan kiya ki hum dono shaam ko shopping chalenge.

S: Kyu?

A: Arey aap bhool gaye kya? Hum iss weekend Paris jaane wale hai na. Isiliye.

S: Anika mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.

A: Boliye na. Shivaay kya hua aapko aap theek hai.

S: Hm.

Both reach the house.

A: Shivaay aap bohot thak gaye hai na aap fresh ho kar aayien. I will prepare dinner.

S: Okay Anika.

Anika observes that there was something bothering him and decides to ask him later.

Later she also takes a fresh shower and serve the dinner. Shivaay did not wanted to eat but eats it. Anika decides to talk to him after dinner.

Shivaay was sitting near the pool with legs dipped in water.

Anika sits next to him. She takes Shivaay's hands in hers.

A: Shivaay kya baat hai. Why are you so dull today? Aap ne theek se khana bhi nahi khaya. Aur aap mujhse kya baat karne waale the.

Shivaay explains the situation to her that their Paris trip was cancelled due to his business works.

A: Bas itni si baat hai. Isiliye aap aise dull ho gaye.

Shivaay gave her a confused look.

A: Shivaay abhi agar hum iss trip meib chalenge toh shayad I would be happy. But if you win this deal na then so many families who are working in our company will be benifited. And aap ne toh bataya ki because of this deal, our company's value will reach it's peaks not only in India but also abroad. Toh phir iss deal humare liye bohot important hai na. We cannot loose this. Aur ek baat bolu?

Shivaay nods.

A: You no need to feel yourself blamed for this okay. Hum Paris kisi aur time peh chalenge. Paris kahi nahi chala jayega na!

Shivaay gives a small smile.

A: Shivaay aap na yeh sab chodiyen ki mujhe bura lagega and all. Okay.

S: Okay.

A: Shivaay if you win this deal na mujhe ek bohot badi party dena hai!

Shivaay chuckles at her antics.

S: Theek hai.

Anika was about to stand but Shivaay stops her.

S: Anika how can you be so understanding. Mujhe toh laga tha ki I should work hard to make you understand.

A: Shivaay aap ne aisa socha. She makes a cute angry pout. Mujhe na aap se baat hi nahi karni. She turns her face to one side.

S: Sorry!

A: Shivaay aap ne toh bohot seriously le li baat ko. I was joking. Ek min SSO ne mujhe sorry kaha.

S: Kyu mein nahi keh sakta hoon kya?

A: Nahi par its not your style na.

S: Acha ji! He tickles her.

A: Shivaay....... chodiye.....

S: Shivaay Singh Oberoi ne chodne keliye nahi pakda hai. He says in his husky voice.

Anika places her head on his chest. Shivaay takes his hand and places it on her back.

A: Shivaay mujhe ek baat batani hai!

S: Bolo na Anika.

A: You need to get this deal okay! Aur aap pure man se kaam kijiye. I know ki mere Shivaay can do this.

Shivaay cups her face.

S: I will Anika. Thank you mere life mein aane keliye. He gives her a forehead kiss.

Later both of them go to sleep but it was far away for Shivaay. He was continuosly staring his wife's face.

S: Mine! He thought. He gives a small kiss to her on her forehead.

Next day:

Shivaay goes to office early informing Anika. He informs Khanna to drop her carefully in her hospital. Anika also goes to hospital. Anika had completed all her works early in the evening. She decides to go to home.

Shivaay was very busy in his office. He checks the time after he completed all his works.

He then sees Anika's message that she had already reached home by 5 and not to worry about her.

Shivaay leaves to OM.

A: Shivaay aap fresh ho kar aayien. I will bring dinner to our room.

Shivaay gets freshen up and sits on the couch. He was very tired and getting head ache. He slowly sleeps there catching his head.

Anika comes to the room with dinner and sees Shivaay. She gets an idea. She puts the food aside and stands at his behind.

Anika slowly massages his head. A small smile forms on Shivaay's face. He then comes to reality.

S: Anika kya kar rahi ho?

A: Kya aap thodi der chup baithenge kya. Mujhe apna kaam karne dijiye.

Shivaay nods like a small child. After few minutes Shivaay asks her to stop and sit next to him.

A: Abhi theek hai aap?

S: Yes.

A: Shivaay I know why you r getting head ache. You should drink enough water. She explains to him as she is a doctor.

S: Okay doctor ji! I cannot handle your tips. Lets have dinner.

A: Mein toh bhool hi gayi thi....

Shivika have their dinner with some talks.