110

Anika had successfully completed her 8th month of pregnancy but she was constantly getting back aches. Shivaay never left her side and used to pamper her. Shivaay felt sad at one point seeing Anika in pain and Anika did not show the pain to him even though he sensed it.

Anika was sleeping peacefully when she turned and sensed the bed was empty. She rubbed her eyes and sat on the bed.

A: Shivaay...Shivaay where r you?

She saw Shivaay standing near the window drinking espresso. He was in his own world that he did not notice her calling him. She slowly stood up and walked towards him caressing her baby bump. She placed her hand on his shoulder and he turned towards her.

S: Ani, when did you get up? How's your health now? You could have called me right?

A: Shivaay...breathe first! If you go on asking questions to which one I should answer?

She said giggling while he glared.

A: Acha theek hai! Shivaay lets sit there!

She pointed towards the couch near the pool and he made her sit and later sat next to her. She placed her head on his chest while he wrapped her in his arms.

A: Abh bataiye! Kya hua hai?

S: Kuch nahi hua hai.

A: Shivaay do you remember our promise day!

S: Kabhi nahi bhool sakta hoon..

He said and kissed her hairline.

A: Then I think you remember you promised not to hide anything from me!

Shivaay was struck now. She gave a victory grin.

A: Say it now at least! And mujhe pata hai ki you are hiding something and your eyes can say it to me.

S: Fine..batata hoon..Jab se mujhe pata chala ki hum parents banne wale hai, tabse mein bohot bohot khush tha..These feelings are priceless Ani..Par..

A: Par kya Shivaay?

S: Par abhi mujhe dar lag raha hai..What if I can't be successful in becoming good dad to my child? What if I can't handle my responsibilities..

A: Shivaay! Is it you speaking all this nonsense?

She looked at him and placed his hand on her baby bump and she placed her hand above his. She cupped his face with the other hand.

A: Shivaay aap ko yaad hai aap ne mere mehendi function mein kya kaha tha..Remember I was telling how much afraid I am about the wedding. Aap ne kya kaha tha ki hum dono milke kisi problem ko sort out karlenge. And you said to trust you and our relation. Which I am doing it and I will do it in the future also.. You don't know how those words affected me and those words will affect me in the future also...Jis Shivaay ko mein jaanti hoon na woh kabhi bhi apni responsibilities se nahi bhaagta hai. For him his family is everything and his child would be more than himself. I know you are just overthinking. Shivaay jo aap soch rahe hai na woh bilkul bakwaas hai. And you know what your princess will proudly say to the world that my papa is my strength!

And rahi baat aise bakwaas dar ki toh aap apne man se yeh baat delete kar dijiye. Kyunki mein humesha aap ke paas aur aap ke saath hi rahungi. Life mein jo kuch bhi hoga woh hum dono milkar sort out karlenge...

Shivaay was lost in her words when she said it. He was feeling very happy. He is even dreaming when his little one will say I am proud of you papa. A big smile was formed on his face and she pecked his cheek.

S: If you r by my side I can conquer the entire world Ani!

A: That's like my tadibaaz bhagad billa! Shivaay is this the reason you were not sleeping and roaming like a devil!