97

Hello everyone! I am excited a lot writing the 97th chappy. Love you all..Enjoy reading!

*******

Next Day:

Shivaay's phone rang and it disturbed his peaceful sleep. Anika was disturbed by the sound and cuddled more close to him. He grabbed the phone from the stand. It showed Rudra. 

R: Hello jiju! Good morning!

S: Rudra mein tujhe baad mein call karta hoon..Bye!

Not listening to Rudra he cut the call and threw the phone from the bed stand. Pulling the comforter over them properly he cuddled into her. 

Anika woke up after an hour frowning as Sunrays hit her face. She rubbed her eyes with the fingers and yawned lazily. All the previous days happenings ran in her mind. Her cheeks flushed with pink hue. 

A(in mind): How could I do something like that?

She face palmed and smiled sheepishly. She found Shivaay sleeping clutching her to him closely. A genuine smile formed on her face and she kissed his forehead. She found Shivaay's shirt near their bed and she wore it without disturbing him. Covering the comforter over him she stepped out of the bed without disturbing him. Moving towards the door, she stood outside their room letting the chilly cold breeze play with her hair. 

Shivaay patted the empty bed while tossing on the bed. He woke up in a while sensing her absence.

S: Anika kaha ho?

Anika called him. Grabbing the sweat pants he wore it and moved towards her. Anika blushed seeing him shirtless. 

S: Kya baat hai! Why is my biwi blushing so hard today!

He pulled her close and she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

A: Because my hubby is looking hot!

She winked and pecked his cheek. 

S: Anika tujhe pata hai aaj kounsa din hai?

A: Ha its Tuesday I guess.

S: Mera woh matlab nahi tha..Woh waala din ki baat kar raha hoon.

Anika understood but acted innocent.

A: Woh waala din matlab?

S: Anika!

He sighed. She giggled.

A: Arey mujhe pata nahi hai ki aaj kounsa din hai..

S: Toh biwi ko yaad dilana padega.

He moved forward and placed his lips on hers sharing a passionate kiss. Both parted and rested their foreheads panting.

S: Happy kiss day love!

A: Same to you hubby!

S: Anika we will reach Huahine in a couple of hours. Tum jaake ready ho jao!

He said cupping her cheek and she nodded.

A: Shivaay mujhe aap se sorry kehna tha!

S: Kyu?

A: Woh kal raat meine kuch zyaada hi misunderstand kiya..Pata nahi aise gandi baat kaise soch liya aap ke baare mein..I am sorr..

Her words died when he slammed his lips on hers. 

S: Anika there is no need for any sorry! I understand..And if I were you I would also have felt jealous..Abhi tum yeh sab baatein chod do, aur ready ho jao!

Anika smiled and pecked his lips. 

S: Waise Anika ek baat batana tha! Unn saari girls se zyaada tum hot ho!