98

Next Day:

Shivika were sleeping peacefully with Shivaay on top of her in the same shirt. Anika woke up to see herself wrapped in Shivaay's arms.  

S: Good morning love!

A: Good morning!

She pecked his lips and he pulled her more close in the already tight shirt. Shivaay kissed her forehead and whispered,

S: Happy hug day!

Anika pecked his cheek and whispered same to you. She wrapped her hands around him and nuzzled in his crook and closed her eyes. He kissed her neck.

A: Shivaay!

He hummed nuzzling into her.

A: Hume ready ho jaana chahiye na! Uthiye abhi..

S: Par Anika thodi der baad..Please!

He made puppy face and she giggled and nodded yes. Both cuddled for a while and Shivaay slowly pulled the shirt away from them. She blushed and kissed his cheek. He caressed her hair and pecked her cheek. 

A: Shivaay mujhe ready ho na hai! Abhi aap good boy ki tarah uthiye..

S: You know Anika I am a bad boy..And mujhe nahi uthna hai!

He said huskily in her ear. 

A: Shivaay aap ko yaad dilao ki hum honeymoon pe aaye hai aur hume site seeing karni hai..

S: I think I have a different meaning for the word honeymoon. And ghoomna toh kisi aur time pe bhi kar sakte hai na..

A: Shivaay!

S: Tch..meri buri kismat..Why God!

He looked in air. She laughed seeing his drama. She pecked his cheek and left to washroom hugging the comforter. He giggled. Anika came out of the washroom after having a hot and relaxing shower. She was dressed in a simple pink top and blue denims. Shivaay was checking her out and she was busy wiping her hair. 

A: Shivaay stop checking me out.

S: Kyu? Its my right!

He said firmly and back hugged her. 

A: Waise Shivaay aaj ka kya plan hai?

S: Hmm..suprise!

A: Shivaay aap ka naam na Suprise Singh Oberoi hona tha. Jab dekho koi na koi suprise dete hai.

S: Because I love the spark in your eyes when you see my suprises.

Anika smiled and kissed his cheek. 

A: Abhi aap jaldi se jaiye..

S: Yes maaam!

He pecked her cheek and left to have shower taking his clothes. She smiled. After having breakfast, Shivaay took Anika to beach. 

S: Toh aaj ka plan hai sailing!

Shivika's sail boat was ready at the shore and both of them moved in.