15

Hello everyone! I am really very happy on receiving so much of love for my work. Thanks alot! My book gets #188 in fan-fiction!!! Now here's the update. Enjoy reading!

The next morning Shivaay gets up first and completes his packing. He goes to kitchen to prepare espresso and coffee. Anika wakes up and goes to the kitchen finding Shivaay preparing coffee for her. The last night incident was replaying in her mind. 

Shivaay wanted to start to conversation as he felt that Anika would be comfortable with him.

S: Good morning Anika!

A: Good morning! 

S: Here's your coffee.

A: Thanks! She was also trying to speak to him but was feeling hesitated.

S: How's the coffee?

A: Yes, good.

S: Anika woh mein yeh keh raha tha ki.. did you pack your luggage?

A: I will do it now.

S: Okay then.

Shivaay wanted to leave the place but Anika catched his hand and made him turn towards her. 

A: Mujhe aap se kuch baat karni hai!

Both of them settle themselves in the living area.

S: Anika... woh... 

Anika then takes Shivaay's hands and places her hands on his. 

A: Mujhe aap se koi explanation nahi chahiye Shivaay. Don't worry about the happenings, okay!

S: Alright Anika! 

Both of them talk for a while. 

A: Shivaay mujhe packing karni hai mein abhi aati hoon! She says and rushes to her room. Shivaay chuckles at her actions.

Shivaay(in mind):

Anika I am so lucky to have you in my life. I did not believe in luck earlier but since the time you entered my life I started believing in it. You made my life colorful. I don't know what is happening to myself from the time I see you. You amaze me by your different shades. Kabhi kabhi tum bachi ban jaati ho, toh kabhi sab se mature and responsible ban jati ho. I am liking myself when I am with you. I am very happy with you and I am eagerly waiting for our life together.

Just then Anika comes out after her packing and was calling him. But he was giving no response. 

A: Shivaay!! 

She shouts near his ear. Shivaay squeals. 

S: Anika why did you shout like this?

A: Toh kya karti. I was calling you since 2 minutes. 

S: Bolo ab kya baat hai?

A: Meine breakfast bana liya hai. Lets have it.

S: Okay tum chalo I will come.

A: Shivaay aap ne packing karli?

S: Yes Anika.

Shivika get ready and have breakfast. They were checking everything again not to miss anything. Later Shivika leave the place to airport. They reach Mumbai by afternoon. They were welcomed by all. 

All of them move to Anika's house. Sakshi prepared lunch for them. 

Om and Shivaay were talking.

O: So...

S: So... He asked with confusing face.

O: Kuch hua kya waha pe? I mean tum dono...?? He asks him playfully.

Shivaay gets lost in yesterday's thoughts.

O: Shivaay kaha koya hua hai? 

S: Kahi nahi.. woh bas.. Aur waise bhi aisa kuch nahi hua hai! 

Though he was lying to him his face was showing something else. He was literally red while answering him.

O: Toh phir aise blush kyu kar raha hai?

Shivaay leaves the place by acting to make a call. He leaves while Om was laughing at him. All of them have a happy lunch.

Sakshi asks Shivika to rest for a while. Sakshi and Gayathri decide that mehendi function would be conducted the next day evening. All make themselves busy in mehendi preparations.

Evening:

All the youngsters except Shivika decide to organise a small party for them. Shivika arrive to the living area and greet everyone.

Rudra: Di how was the trip?

A: Fine Rudy! 

R: I missed you so much di! He said hugging her.

A: I also missed you Rudy!

Everyone was looking at their cute bro-sis bond.   

Gauri: Anika bhabhi aap mere saath chaliye. Kal ke liye hume sab kuch set karni hai na!

Bhavya: Yes di!

All the girls gang leave the boys alone. 

Girls gang: 

All girls surround Anika. 

Anika: What are you doing guys?

Mallika: Toh Anika, batao kya hua?

Anika: Kya hua? She asks confusingly.

Bhavya: Di boliye na kya hua?

Gauri: Bolo na bhabhi!

A: Aap sab ko kya ho gaya hai. What should I say?

Priyanka: Arey bhabhi we will ask straight forward. Batao bhabhi aap aur bhaiyya ne kuch intresting kaam kiya hai?

Anika widens her eyes in shock.

A: Aisa... kuch nahi hua hai,okay!

Everyone had changed their expressions while Mallika observed Anika was thinking something and smiling with in herself.

Mallika: Kya hua Anu! 

A: Kuch nahi..

M: Toh phir yeh kya?

She brings a small mirror and shows her reflection. She was completely red.

After a lot of interrogation Anika managed to convince all of them. Later they join boys gang. Everyone have dinner and Rikara, Priveer leave. 

Anika goes out with Shivaay till his car.

S: Good night Anika!

A: Good night!

S: Waise Anika I will be waiting to see my name in your hands. He says while smirking and leaves a blushing Anika behind!