92

After chasing each other throughout the villa, Shivika settled on the couch in the living room. Anika was panting hard and was holding her stomach. Even Shivaay was also in the same state. 

A: Shivaay why do you always tease me? 

S: Biwi ko tang karna acha lagta hai!

He said and moved close to her. She started moving back until her back touched the cushions on the couch. 

A: Shivaay koi dekh lega!

S: Koi nahi hai ghar pe!

A: Shivaay..

S: Shh! Tum bohot bolti ho Anika!

He moved close to her and placed his lips on hers. She started to respond moving her hand in his hair. I love you Shivaay, she said and he pulled her more close and whispered love you too biting her ear lobe. 

Caressing her face he kissed her forehead promising that he would be there always for her. Both of them cuddled for a while.

A: Shivaay mujhe bhook lag rahi hai!

S: Bolo kya khaogi?

Anika was busy thinking and was tapping her chin with her finger. Shivaay giggled seeing her. 

A: Mujhe cake khaana hai.

S: At your service maam!

Both of them moved towards kitchen. She settled on the counter. 

S: Ani, wont you help me?

A: Nahi, kyunki aaj Anika bohot thak gayi hai..

She said and stretched her hands lazily. He giggled seeing her. Shivaay took all the necessary ingredients and busy preparing the cake. He had folded his sleeves upto his elbow giving a perfect look. 

Anika was busy staring him and he noticed it. He giggled silently and allowed her to taading him because he know its only her right. 

Shivaay was busy beating the mixture when Anika stood up and went to him. 

S: Kya hua Anika?

A: Can I help you?

She asked making puppy face. 

S: Par Anika tumne kaha tha na you were tired..Tum baitho mein karlunga.

A: Please Shivaay!

S: Okay.

Anika then started to beat the mixture when Shivaay preheated the oven. He moved towards her and caged her between the counter and himself. 

S: Anika can I help you?

He asked huskily in her ear. She nodded. He placed his hands on top of hers and both were busy in preparing cake. His face moved close to her ear and kissed her there. He took some chocolate syrup and smeared it on her earlobe gently. She was blushing deeply. He licked the chocolate on her ear lobe and bit there. 

S: This chocolate tastes more good wifey!

Anika had completely turned tomato. He made her face him and applied chocolate syrup on her lips. He leaned more into her and placed his lips on her. She placed her hands on his face that were smeared with chocolate. Both were busy in each other that they did not notice the sound of oven. 

A: Shivaay oven ka sound hai!

S: Okay..

He did not make any move. Instead he rubbed his cheeks filled with chocolate on her cheeks.