74

Shivaay nodded after hearing her and kissed her forehead. Taking her in his arms in a bridal style he made their way towards their room. Anika snuggled more into neck and closed her eyes. Reaching their room, he made her lay on the bed and came on top of her. Shivaay kissed her forehead and cheeks. She closed her eyes with a shy smile. 

S: Anika!

She hummed in response holding his shirt tightly and turned her face to opposite side. He smiled at her innocent wife and made her face him. She was still closing her eyes. 

S: Anika look at me! 

And she opened her eyes and was lost in his eyes. He looked at her lips and placed his lips on hers. It showed the love they have towards each other. Breaking the kiss both of them breathed heavily. Shivaay then set all her hair to her right side and started to kiss her left side of neck and gave her a small bite there. She winced and her hand moved towards his hair pulling him close to her. His hands moved to her saree pinned on her shoulder and removed it. She blushed deeply when he removed her saree and threw it away. She pushed him gently and sat on the bed with a shy smile which was never leaving her face. He smiled at her innocence. 

Shivaay's heart skipped a bit when he saw her milky back with only one dori tied. Shivaay slowly sat with one hand rested on the bed and the other one moving towards the dori caressing her back. She was breathing heavily and held the bed sheet tightly. He opened the dori and kissed her back. She looked at him and his eyes showed the love and desire having for her. She cupped his face with one hand and kissed him. I love you Shivaay! She said in between the kiss. He responded to her by kissing her more. He slowly made his way to her blouse hooks. He made her to lie on the bed and removed her earrings and kissed there. Her hands made way to his shirt buttons. Both of them were naked and his hands explored each and every part of her. Fire ignited in him when her hand's explored her back. 

Pulling the duvet over them both of them explored each other and made love. The full moon became the witness of their love as it peeked through the curtains. Shivaay relaxed on the bed and pulled Anika close to him. She rested her head on his chest and listened his heart beat. Shivaay saw the love bites on her neck and smiled. Anika looked at him and asked what happened. He placed her hand around her and pulled her more close. 

S: Anika these marks show that you are only mine!

A: I was yours, am yours and will be yours forever Shivaay!

He kissed her forehead and whispered I love you. She kissed his chest above his heart and whispered I love you to his heart which belonged only to her. 

S: Good night Anika! Sleep now..

A: It's good morning Shivaay..

She chuckled. Snuggling more close to him she slept listening to the most favourite music. Caressing her hair he tucked her hair strands. Pulling the duvet close to them he slept with his world in his arms. 

Next morning: 

Shivaay woke up a bit early and saw her sleeping cuddling into him. Her hair was on his chest, legs entangled and her face showing the most adorable pout made him go crazy on her. Taking his shirt which was near the bed, he made her ware it. He wanted the time to stop at the moment when she gave a small smile cuddling into him. Wrapping his hands around her he took her completely in his embrace and slept again cuddling into her. 

After an hour Anika woke up and saw Shivaay's hands around her. She blushed remembering their moments. She slowly removed his hand and saw that she was wearing his shirt. She wanted to get up but she was pulled on to him. 

S: Trying to escape will lead penalty Mrs. Shivaay!

He said and winked at her. She blushed and burried her face in his chest. 

S: Anika tum abhi bhi blush kar rahi ho? After what all happened...

He stopped when Anika placed her hand on his lips. He took her hand and kissed it.

S: Anika is it paining?

He asked with concern and she looked at his eyes showing pure love. 

A: Hm.. Thoda sa hai! But theek ho jayega, kyunki mere billuji mere saath hai na!

S: Baat toh theek kahi hai tumne!

She giggled. 

S: Anika, you were like a junglee billi yesterday but again changed into blushika. Waise, I liked the junglee version of you..

A: Shivaay stop!!! I already told you that CSO style doesn't suit you...

S: Par Anika I was telling the fact right? 

A: Mein Cheesy Singh Oberoi ke baare mein baat nahi kar rahi thi. There is another meaning of CSO!

S: Aur woh kya hai!

A: Cheapda Singh Oberoi.. Chodiyen mujhe!  

S: Agar meine kaha ki mein tujhe nahi chodunga toh?

A: Shivaay!

She pouted cutely. 

S: Anika if you pout like this I can't control myself.

A: I need to fresh up. Chodiyen mujhe...

S: If you don't mind we can do it together also, I mean hum paani bachaa sakte hain!

Anika's eyes widened and she freed herself from his grip. Taking her clothes from the wardrobe, she rushed to the washroom. Wearing his trouser he made his way to the mini garden attached near his room. After a while Anika came out wearing a red coloured saree. Hearing the door sound, Shivaay went inside. She smiled seeing him. 

S: Any thought of killing me!

Anika narrowed her eyes and started to set her hair. He chuckled seeing her cute expression. He saw her about to take her mangalsutra when he came to her and did it for her. A lone tear escaped from her eye. Wiping the tear, he nodded no. Taking her in his embrace both of them stood for a while in the same position. 

A: Happy birthday Shivaay! Love you!

S: This was the best birthday I have ever had! 

He said looking into her eyes. 

A: Shivaay aap fresh hokar aayien, I will prepare breakfast for both of us! And Shivaay I forgot to tell you, aapke kapde wardrobe mein hai!

He nodded and kissed her forehead gently. He left to the washroom taking his clothes. She left to kitchen. Shivaay came to the kitchen to see Anika was setting the dining table for both. They had breakfast having a hearty talk while he remembered about something..

S: Anika I wanted to take you to a place..

A: Kaha Shivaay?

S: It's a suprise..

A: Okay.. Lekin kab?

S: Abhi chalenge. After having breakfast.

She nodded. After completing breakfast Shivika settled in the car and he started to drive to that place.