99

Placing Anika's head properly on the pillow he pecked her forehead and left the place. 

Next Day:

Anika was tossing on the bed and did not feel Shivaay next to him. She woke up and rubbed her eyes. She touched his side of bed and realized that it felt ordinary,not like a person who woke up from bed. 

A: Shivaay, where r you?

There was no response. She got up from the bed and knocked the door of washroom. Finding it empty she moved towards living area. In her way she saw Shivaay working in the kitchen. She literally ran towards him and crushed him in a hug. 

S: Anika relax! I am here!

A: Aap kaha the? Mein bohot dar gayi thi?

S: Shh! Relax first and let me breathe Ani..Mein kahi nahi jaa raha hoon.

But Anika did not loosen the grip. He understood and soothed her for a while caressing her hair. 

S: Feeling better now?

Anika nodded. She pulled out the hug and he kissed her forehead gently. 

A: Aap raat bhar kaha the?

S: Mera ek important video conference tha. You were having a good sleep. Meine socha ki living area mein baithkar work karloo. I did not know when I dozed off... Mein tumhare liye coffee bana raha hoon. Tum jaake fresh hokar aajao. Lets have it. 

Anika nodded and turned back when he held her hand and she turned towards him. 

A: Kya hua?

He came close to her and pecked her lips. 

S: Happy valentines day, love!

A: Happy valentines day Shivaay!

A small tear fell down from her eye and he wiped her tear and kissed her eyes. 

S: Dont you dare meri biwi ko rula diya toh! It won't be good!

A: Aap ki wife ko tang nahi karungi.. Okay!

He nodded. She kissed his cheek and left the place. He smiled and his gaze shifted to the coffee kettle. Sorry Ani, he thought.

Anika came to the living area in a while and saw Shivaay was waiting for her. 

A: Good morning!

S: Good morning love!

A: Mera coffee kaha hai?

S: Have it..

Both of them had their coffee talking with each other. Anika's lips were covered with coffee and he placed his lips on hers tasting coffee. 

S: I love this coffee,love!

He winked and she kissed his cheek. Lifting her in his arms he moved towards the washroom. He pushed her gently to the wall and switched on the shower. Both were drenched completely in water looking into each others eyes. He kissed her cheeks and gone crazy seeing her blush. He placed his lips on her neck marking her as his. Bidding bye to their clothes both made love. 

Shivika dressed up themselves after coming out of the washroom and he made breakfast for both of them. All the while Anika was admiring him. 

S: Kya hua Ani?

A: Ek baat bolu?

He nodded. She kissed his cheek and said,

A: I love you this much.

He kissed her lips. 

S: And I love you this much..

He prepared breakfast for both and served it. Both of them were having it talking with each other when Shivaay's phone rang.