23

Shivika and Priveer reach temple.

Gayathri and Om were waiting by that time.

Anika takes blessings from Gayathri.

A: Ma! Papa kaha hai?

G: Unki ek important meeting thi! He will join us for lunch.

Pandit asks Shivaay to lift Anika in his arms as it was a tradition there.

Shivaay whispers: May I?

Anika blushes and says: Hmm.

Shivaay carries Anika in his arms till they reach the temple. Anika was only looking into Shivaay's eyes. He was also doing the same.

Later all of them pray to God. Om gets a call from art gallery and he leaves.

G: Anika beta. I have some work with my friend. I need to go there. I will join all of you in lunch.

A: Yes Ma!

Shivika and Priveer reach OM. 

Ranveer, Priyanka and Anika were talking. Ranveer gets a call.

R: Wow, buddy that's great. Acha I will come.

Prinku: Kya hua Ranveer?

R: Priyanka, you remember my friend Arun, he came here today. He asked both of us to come.

P: Par Ranveer, how can we go. We have to be here right?

Anika: Prinku, go with Ranveer. Aap log lunch tak aa jayenge na. So what's the matter? 

P: Bhabhi I wanted to help you with lunch preparations.

A: I can manage Priyanka. You go with Ranveer now, okay!

P: Par bhabhi....

Shivaay: Anika sahi keh rahi hai Prinku. Tum log abhi jao and then you can join us for lunch. Okay!

P: Okay bhaiyya!

Priveer get ready and leave to meet their friend leaving Shivika alone. Shivaay gets a call from office.  

S: Anika, I have to attend this call. I will come in 2 minutes.

A: Okay Shivaay.

Anika was thinking about the lunch preparations(it was her pehli rasoi) and she gets a phone call. The name on the phone makes a small smile to form on his face. 

A: Hi Sahil!

Yes, he is Sahil.

Sahil: Hi di!

A: Kaise ho tum?

S: Abhi gusse mein hoon.

A: Gusse mein kyun ho?

S: Arey meri behen ki shaadi hai aur mujhe kisi ne bulaya hi nahi. He says it with anger and sadness.

A: Mein tumhe bulane wali thi Sahil. Par kya karun tumhe tho exams hai na. Mein nahi chahthi ki meri wajah se tumhari exams kharab ho.

S: Acha theek hai par yeh mat socho ki meine tumhe maaf kar diya.

A: Yeh tho bohot badi problem ho gayi hai! What should I do to reduce my Sahil's anger?

S: Aap mujhe milne aa jao. Simple!

A: Sahil woh...

S: Meri behen mujhse nahi milne aayegi. Theek hai! Dekho bhagwan meri buri kismat... He starts his drama.

A: Badmash! Drama band kar. I will come this weekend.

S: Pinky promise!

A: Pinky promise!!

S: Waise Anika di, mere jiju ko bhi saath lekar aana.

A: Okay baba!

S: To iss Sunday aap dono mujhse milne aayenge. Yehhhh!

A: Acha chillao mat!

S: Anika di I love you!

A: Chal abhi phone rakthi hoon. Mujhe bohot saara kaam hai. Bye champ!

S: Bye di!

Anika puts down the call and starts cooking. Shivaay comes to the kitchen to see Anika cooking.

Shivaay: Kya bana rahi ho?

A: Khana! She says and giggles.

S: Woh tho mujhe bhi dikh raha hai.

A: Jab dikh raha hai to puchthe kyu ho?

Shivaay roles his eyes in disbelief. 

Anika was busy in cooking and Shivaay was busy in checking her. Anika's hair was disturbing her. She tried to tuckle them but she couldn't. Shivaay goes to her and tuckles her hair. She turns to him and both have eye lock.

Suddenly,

TING!

The oven sound brings them to reality. Both adjust themselves. Anika opens the oven and touches the hot pan by mistake.

A: Aah!

S: Kya hua Anika? He takes her hand.

A: Shivaay woh.. mein.. She was cut by Shivaay.

S: Dhyan kaha rehtha hai tumhara? Lag jaati toh.. Dekho kya kiya tumne. Is it paining?

He blows on her hand. Anika was smiling.

S: Are you okay Anika? Tumhe chot lagi hai aur has rahi ho. 

A: Toh mein kya karu chot mujhe lagi aur dard aap ko ho rahi hai.

She says and then thinks what she said.

S: You are mad!

A: Yes I am!

Shivaay then applies ointment to her hand.

S: You will rest now.

A: Shivaay mujhe choti si chot lagi hai. And you are saying me to rest. Aap tho aise baat kar rahe hai ki mujhe kuch ho...

Shivaay puts his hands on her lips.

S: Don't you dare aise baat kabhi mat kehna.

A: Sorry.

S: No Anika it's not funny.

A: Acha sorry kaha na.

S: Dobara aise mat kehna.

A: Theek hai.

Anika then takes some flour in her hands and applies on his face and starts laughing.

S: What have you done Anika?

A: Dikh nahi rahi hai kya?

She again takes some flour and puts it one his face.

S: Anika stop it now!

A: Nahi kiya toh? 

S: Toh...

He comes forward while Anika moves behind till she was pinned between wall and Shivaay. He smirks on his effect on her and puts some flour on her face. Shivaay starts laughing seeing her.

S:It's tit for tat Anika!  

Anika looks into his eyes which were showing nothing but love and care. Both were lost in each other and Anika breaks the eyelock.

A: Shivaay we need to fresh up.

S: Kya?

He was completely lost in her. He did not understand.

A: Shivaay yahi sab.

S: Kya sab Anika?

Anika touches his cheeks and shows the flour.

S: Yeah!

Both go to their room to fresh up.