93

Anika woke up after a short nap of two hours after both of them involved in passionate love making. She saw Shivaay completely cuddling into her. She blushed noticing how Shivaay had protectively held her in his arms. Love you Shivaay, she thought and pecked his cheek. 

S: Iss gale par?

A: Toh aap sone ka naatak kar rahe the?

S: Nahi par mera Anika sensometer humesha work karta hai..

Anika looked at him blushing when he narrowed his eyes. 

A: Kya?

S: Kuch nahi!

Saying this he held her more tightly in his arms and she giggled. Later changing into some comfortable clothes Shivika stood near the window of their room enjoying the sea breeze. Anika wrapped her hands around him and he smiled looking at her. 

Suddenly Anika made a sad pout. He looked at her being confused.

S: Kya hua Anika? Aise udaas kyu ho?

A: Shivaay iss weekend pe hum wapas chale jayenge na... Yeh beach, yeh saari sea rides.. inn sab ko mein bohot miss karungi.

S: Toh biwi isiliye sad hai? Yeh toh badi problem ho gayi hai... Par SSO has a solution for this!

A: And can I know whats the solution?

She asked turning towards him and he cupped her face.

S: Meine yeh decide kiya ki hum dono suprise trips pe chalenge.. Jab bhi hum dono ko thoda sa relaxation chahiye hum aise trips pe chalenge..without any planning...Abhi batao how's the plan?

Anika was stunned after hearing him.

S: Anika kaha kho gayi ho?

A: I realized how you bagged businessman of the year award.. Mera matlab yeh hai ki itna planning sirf aap hi kar sakte hai... Not bad SSO, Anika is completely impressed.

Anika patted his shoulder and both of them giggled.

S: Waise tumhare businessman ke dimaag mein kuch aur chal raha hai!

A: K..kkyaa ch..aal rahhaaa hai?

She asked stammering. His face formed wide smirk seeing her flushed face. He moved his face close to her ear.

S: Wakt aane pe bataonga!

He said huskily in her ear. She blushed when she saw him winking. Both of them had their lunch talking on some random topics and watched TV for a while. 

A: Shivaay lets do something crazy!

S: Anika yeh tum kya keh rahi ho? Mein bata raha hoon ki mein bohot sharif aadmi hoon..

A: Aahh Shivaay stop showing heights of cheapdapan!

S: Theek hai..

A: Aww Shivaay you look so cute...

S: Anika kitni baar kaha hai meine ki I am not cute.

Anika giggled. Shivaay pulled her and he rested her head on his shoulder back hugging her. She placed her hands on his and smiled looking at the ocean.

A: Shivaay I dont want anything else than this...

He pecked her cheek. Both of them went out of the room and settled down at the corner of yatch.

Later both of them talked about their works. Anika told Shivaay how excited she was when she successfully completed her first surgery. She was going on talking that she did not notice Shivaay was already lost seeing her.