In Character | Tom Holland

Surprise, surprise, I'm going to be using the same idea as nearly every imagine book because I am so original.
-A

I walked on set and internally groaned when I saw Tom. "Hey Y/n!"
"Please don't speak to me for a decade after today." I said, covering my face with my hands.
"It's only a small peck, bloody hell."
"Yeah but it's awkward!" My eyes widened and I gasped. "What if we have to redo the scene?!"
Tom chuckled at me and I facepalmed.

"And... action!"
She walked up to Peter who was currently Spiderman, gulping and stuffing her hands in her pockets to hide how clammy they were. "Hey.."
He turned around and his voice seemed gleeful. "How are you?"
"Cold.."
"I have a jacket?"
"What- why?"
He laughed. "I am human behind the mask, y'know."
Is he smacked her forehead with her hand. "Of course. But no, I'm fine. Thank you anyways."
There was an awkward silence between the two and Spider-Man sighed, slinging them on top of a roof.
"Sorry.. It was loud down there- I can, uh," he gulped nervously "I can take you back down if you want?"
"Why the hell would I want to leave this sight?"
"Bet you wish you brought your camera.." He mumbled.
"Yea- wait what."
"Your... camera.." He had his finger up as if he was proving a point but he lowered it, then his hand. "Shit."
She grabbed a random newspaper, rolled it up and hit him across the head, making him quickly move his hand to his head. "I deserved that."
"Yeah you did, Parker!"

Hours later

I grabbed Tom's water bottle and drank all of us quickly, handing it to him and chuckling.
"Really?!"
"Yes, really, you dork."
"I was just about to drink that."
I just ruffled his hair. Oh my god his curls- kill me now, I so did not think that!
"Too bad, dude. I'm sorry for your loss."
"I can't believe you. Actually, I can. And that's even more disappointing!"

"Alright guys, stop arguing like a married couple" Zendaya said and I felt my face heat up.
"Really Zendaya?" Tom asked, his cheeks dusted pink.
"Guys! Places!"
"Bye guys!"
"I am so gonna kill her."
"Same."
"Stab her at the same time?"
He nodded and we both giggled before finally getting ready for our scene.

"ACTION!"
Oh god. She walked over to Peter and slowly pulled his mask off. He hissed in pain as the mask peeled away from the cuts on his face. "Peter.. what happened out there?"
"I... I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."
He started to shake.
"Peter.. why are you sorry?"
"I couldn't save him- he was taken. I have to get him back.."
"Do not apologised for trying to save people. You'll get him back, I promise."
"Oh my god."
A single, lonely tear ran down his cheek and she wiped it before it reached a cut of his. "Shh. It's okay. It isn't your fault."
"But it is-" his voice broke and he had to gulp so that he could speak. "It's my fault he was caught. I told him to run at my signal but I did it at the wrong time and he could be dead by now-"
She kissed his forehead and hugged him. He sat down on her bed and she ran her fingers through his hair.
"He won't be dead. I promise you." She said and let her chin rest on his head.
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because he's just a trap to your enemy. Get the avengers to get him back. He won't be expecting it."
"It hurts so much."
She took her chin off of his head and looked at the damage that was done. Just some grazes and one not very deep cut that you could hardly see. She cleaned the cuts and gave him an ice pack for a bruise he had on his eye.
"I know it hurts, but it's healing. You are so, so stupid Parker. You know that?"
"I'm sorry-" he mumbled and she quickly pecked him on the lips
"But you're brave, as well. You're amazing at what you do, Peter."
"CUT! Fabulous work you two!"
Tom chuckled and drank from another bottle he was given. "Your acting was great, Y/n! It was almost real!"
There came no response so he raised an eyebrow and looked around the set.

She was nowhere to be seen.

Sorry for it being so short but I'll put a part two very soon!
-A