Happy New Year | Peter Parker [1]

It's passed new years day by 12 days so,  naturally, I'm gonna make an imagine.  I'm also making a part two for this one and the other one for Tom. Enjoy!
-A

I was walking around the shops with my best friend who was overly excited about new years day... I was just tagging along because she asked. 
"Hello?!" She asked and waved a hand in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times and finally focused. 
"What?"
"I asked if you'll be coming to watch the countdown to 2018?"
I gave a sigh and shook my head 'no', sipping some coffee we got at a random cafe before my enthusiastic friend ran off to another shop to take a look at some more outfits. 
"But why not?!" She complained and took a dress from where it was hanging and we made our way over to the trying on outfits part of the shop. I honestly want this all to be over.
"I have revising to do. We have tests as soon as we get back!" I said and I could tell she was rolling her eyes. 
"Seriously? That's your magnificent reason for missing the change from one year to another?!" She asked with annoyance lacing her voice. I chuckled. 
"I'm serious. I'm going to stay inside and revise for the tests we have as soon as school starts again."
"I heard Peter Parker and Ned are going." She offered a piece of information, hoping it would make me go. I, once again, sighed.
"I honestly don't care about your crush on Pete. Kiss him at midnight like all the other couples." I said with a laugh. She walked out with a dress on and rolled her eyes. 
"You know you like him." She said, wiggling her eyebrows and nudging me. I shook my head. 
"I really don't. He's just who I work with in science."
"And by the way I used to have a crush on him. We both moved on." She said with a shrug. 
"Maybe it can be a kiss goodbye before you end your visit here." I joked and she giggled. She then let out a small sigh.
"You're sure you don't want to come? It'll be your last day together with your best friend.." She said, hope obviously showing in her voice. It made me give out a loud groan. 
"Fine. I'll go."
"Yes!!"

I weaved my way through the crowd to get a good view of the countdown.  But,  sadly,  as soon as I did people started shoving to stand there..  I looked around for Liz but there was no chance for that.  I gave a short sigh of frustration and looked at the countdown.  30 seconds...
I'm never going to find her,  she's probably with her boyfriend counting down the seconds until the New Years' tradition of a kiss at midnight.. I glanced, again, at the timer and sighed... "God damn, Liz, thanks for losing me already." I said to myself and chuckled slightly to get the annoyance off of my chest.  I do that a lot,  but I shouldn't. I just laugh many things off and hide them without thinking, it's a bit stupid. I shrug then remember I probably looked weird randomly doing that.. Whatever,  they won't remember me. 
20 seconds..
How many thoughts can be fitted and crammed into a second or two? It's confused,  quite frankly.
27 seconds..
I don't know why I'm paying attention to the count still because, well, people only get excited with ten seconds left. I turn around to see if I can get out of the crowd because I only went because it was Liz's last day here before she left again and we both lost each other.  I mentally facepalmed when I noticed how many people were in my way- so I just turned and faced the countdown.
10 seconds..
"NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX! FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO-" Everyone was screaming the countdown until midnight and I was confused and shocked, to say the least, when someone's lips met mine. When they finally broke away from me, I took the time to analyse his features and what he looks like. He shuffled from foot to foot and I assumed he was blushing.
"Sorry, by the way, that was my friend Ned's fault.." I then realised who he was.

F**k

"It's fine, Peter." I replied with a chuckle and I could see his bright eyes widen,  one of the only things about him I could properly see. I looked around and noticed Liz with her boyfriend as they took a picture of something with flash on,  making it easier to see her face. I rushed off just as Peter Parker asked a simple question that would be answered soon:

"Wait, who are you?!"