Chapter Four

Summer's POV
Tell me this is not like the k-dramas i've been watching,like when their parents meets their business partner's son/daughter they will force them to marry each other even though they don't love each other.

I was quietly sitting and eating my food feeling nervous and akward at the same time,my anxiety add my nervous when the door bell rings.

Our butler opened it and i saw a kid,who looked like my age,but different he is fat,ugly and no offense but he looks like a burglar who got out of the jail for good.

I cringed when he winked at me,totally disgusted.

"This is our son,Harvard." The man introduce his disgusting looking son.

"Hey,nice to meet you." Harvard intended to shake my hand.

"No thank you!" i smiled faintly and akwardly.

I was having this huge nervous that,that kid likes me,men he's looking nuts.

"I'm going to...the bathroom." i excuse myself akwardly.

I called Tomika for some serious help,and as lucky as always,she picked it up immediately.

I told her that i don't wanna be engage with some buffon or burglar who just got out of the jail.

----
Phone Call...

"I don't want to be engage with a buffoon! i want to be engage with FREDDY!" i shouted.

"Uhuh,so were saying stuffs out loud now huh." Tomika said on the phone.

"I mean,in the future." i added.

"Well,if Kale and Freddy broke up...it must be your lucky day." Tomika said.

"Hopefully." i said with sarcasm.

"So what's your plan now with that buffoon inside your house?" Tomika asked.

"Well,i'll run up to my room and stay there until he's gone." i respond.

"Old,but gold." Tomika said in agreement.

"Gotta get going,i'm in the middle of family dinner too,call you back when i am done." Tomika said.

She hang up the phone.While they're busy talking with each other i made my way out to my room upstairs.

And successfully i made it inside my room without getting caught,i opened the my laptop and access to the Wi-Fi.

I stalk Freddy's account while sighing in such a wonderful view of his blessed pictures.

I took some photos whike rummaging through his accoun,i didn't knew he's getting some headshots and photoshoots too.

It makes me fall inlove with him over and over and over and over and over again...

I wanted to say him how i feel since fourth grade,but i didn't have the guts,but now that i have it,i was a too late...

I let him drift away...

-sighed-

"Oh Freddy Jones,you owned my heart." i sighed.

I heard a knock on my door and saw my mom enter.

"Summer,honey." She sat down beside me with her hands folded.

"Yes mom?" i turned to her and turn off my laptop and headphones.

"Were not forcing you to like Harvard okay? i was just reminding you so that you won't be upset." my mom explained.

"I wasn't really thinking about that,but it's fine mom,i understand you." i lied at my first phrase but the rest is real and honest.

She hugged me and i hugged back.

"Have a goodnight sleep honey." She smiled as she turn off my room lights.

I placed my laptop at the top of my desk and change to my PJ's.

I hugged my pillow and fall into a deep sleep....

***

The next day i woke up at the same bed,doing at same routine and off to school.

As usual,i learned to kiss my mom before leaving,i strap my bag around my shoulder and run outside the door leaving the gate open for our maid to close.

I headed to our car and drove off to school.

---
I enter the school hallway about to go at my locker when i heard an argument between two people beside the lockers.

I checked it out and saw Freddy holding the sticks i switched to Kale's gift.

Kale was mad too,

I listened to their conversation for awhile and i heard that they were fighting because of the gift.

Kale thought the gift that Freddy had was from another girl,while Freddy was looking so confused at her.

That's when i pop out of nowhere and joined their conversation.

"It's me." i said,their both attention turned to me.

"Summer what do you mean?" Freddy asked looking so puzzled.

"I switched Kale's gift to mine,because when i opened Kale's gift it was hat,Freddy hates hat and i knew he won't like it." i explained.

"You should not care about it Summer!" Kale said raising her voice.

"I am sorry.." i nod down.

"You should be..." Kale walk away when Freddy grabbed her wrist.

"Summer had nothing to do with this,she's right,you are wrong.You always left me and you always spend time with your other hobbies,you don't care about me!" Freddy raised his voice.

Kale start tearing up.

"I should've,i wanted to let you go a long time ago." Kale confessed.

"I am sorry but i am giving up this relationship." Kale finish her words and walk away.

Freddy heavily sighed and messed his hair up while i watch him be stressed to what happened.

He enter the classroom kicking the door open,i followed him with our classmates eyes on us looking tilting their heads to the left side.

"Freddy." i touched his shoulder.