Chapter Seventeen

That's when he spotted Tomika and Zack together holding each others hand while ordering,so me and Freddy got suspicious and spyed at them.

They were on their way to their table they were both laughing still together as they sat down at the two chairs near the glass wall.

That's when me and Freddy walked right into them,Freddy slaps Zack while I slap Tomika in the arm.

"YAH!"

Tomika startled as she quickly removed her hand from Zack's hand and gave him a punch in purpose.

"Ow!!"

Zack rubs the part where Tomika punched him.

"So... "

I gave Tomika a smirk.

"NO NO NO!! it's not what you think it is!"

Tomika starts to panic.

"Or is it?..."

I smirked even more that made her all anxious.

"There is nothing between me and Zack were just friends!"

Tomika explained.

"Y-yeah! Why will i date a tomboyish girl like her?"

Zack grins awkwardly.

"Mind if we join you?"

I smirked at Tomika.

"S-sure why not?! We're friends and nothing is even more important than that."

Tomika awkwardly grab a spoon and start eating her ice cream.

"SO! about the double date?"

Zack raised the word "So"

"Gosh you startled me..."

I held onto my chest and sighed.

"Oh yeah! The date! So where are we eating huh? Tell me the full details."

Tomika said feeling all nervous and anxious.

"Okay??"

I slap her hand away from my shoulder.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

Tomika whispers to me.

"Ohhhhhhhh... "

I respond.

Tomika pulled me inside the women's bathroom and she started talking about why her and Zack is acting weird.

"Okay,so...*sighed* Zack and I accidentally kissed each other yesterday,about the holding hands thing that was literally nothing! I don't know why we're laughing and holding each other's hand,but the truth is okay.. I have a crush on Zack but I don't wanna be her girlfriend!"

Tomika said.

"Woah,Woah,slow down lady!"

I said.

"I don't like Zack!"

She added.

"Fine okay you don't like Zack."

I asked.

"Well Zack he told me why don't we have ice cream together today so that we can talk about it,so none of us will get confused."

Tomika said.

"Ayiesh.. Tell me the truth."

I crossed my arms.