Chapter Twenty

*sighed*

What did I do? I was trying to fix our problem between our parents,i think we should tell them the truth before me and Summer break up for reals.

"Summer,open the door I wanted to tell you something."

I said as i knock on the door.

"Summer,let's tell our parents about this."

I said.

"No matter what they say,i'll still pick you."

I added.

Summer opened the door nodding down.

"I'll wait for you after school I'll be at the back of the campus."

I smiled to her.

Summer hugged me and gave me a peck on the lips.

We weren't aware of anything when Lawrence make a weird sound.

"Thank you LTrain! "

Tomika grabbed Lawrence's peanuts and throw them on the ground crushing them down.

"I knew there was a catch."

Zack smirked.

"I am glad you guys are fine."

Mr.Finn said.

"I gotta go,Clark is on his way to check the hallways and classrooms."

I said about to go off.

"Wait,before you go,let's have one roll on our song."

Mr.Finn said.

We all run our way to the classroom.

I sat down at my drums beside Summer,i started the beat followed by Tomika,Lawrence,Zack and Mr.Finn.

Our gig will be next week and I am pretty excited to perform.

After the song the whole band sat down on their chairs,i sat down beside Summer who's kind of waiting for me to sit beside her.

I sat down and she started to play with my hair by slowly patting it.

"Are you really serious about last night?"

Summer asked me.

"I was."

I respond.

"You made me really mad,i thought you were doing that because you like someone."

Summer smirked.

The day ends and I didn't went back home,I was with Summer at her locker when a group of guys or let's say my dad's security grab me out of the campus.

They throw me inside the car and drive on the way back home.

"What the heck?"

I said.

"Mr.Huerta your dad wants to see you."

One of the guys said,as soon as we reached home I make my way into the gate and faced my father who looked really mad.

"I told you you're taking classes-"

I cut him off rudely.

"Dad,i don't wanna be a businessman I don't wanna handle our company,i don't want any of your plans for me,i wanted to be a rockstar."

I said as I stood up for myself.

"A rockstar?"

My dad chuckles.

"You're going to be a businessman whenever you like it or not."

My dad finishes off as he fixed his tie.

"You're not going to school anymore you'll be practicing how to handle a company."

My dad grabbed his suitcase and went in the car with my mom.

I was so mad at him right now,how come he can't respect what I wanted,I wanted to be a rockstar I wanna be with School Of Rock,I wanna fulfill my dreams with my friends.

I sat down on couch with my palm all over my face,I stood up and notice a note sitting at the coffee table,I tooked it and I saw the note was from mom.

I take it and read it,

Freddy,we'll be gone for a month,make sure you take care of yourself,your siblings won't be there until tomorrow because Alejandro have his field trip,follow your dad's orders and please if you don't want any trouble.

Even mom?! Are they even serious about this business stuff? I mean,i don't want this,i don't want anyone pushing me through a thing that I never wanted,especially when it comes to which road of life will I take.

How can I tell this to Summer? How can we protect our relationship?