Chapter Twenty Three

I start searching their site,I gather information about the company and other things I need to know.

What I was curious about is the CEO of the company.

I saw his profile,he seems familiar,very familiar actually.But I guess he just looks like someone I know.

He has his hair combed to the right side leaving a right amount of hair to the left side,In other words PERFECT.I started scanning his features he's probably one of the girl's Ideal man.

His name is Andrew Huerta.

.....*

I closed my laptop and start repeating his name in my head,which is.....
Weird.

I stared at the ceiling thinking deep thoughts,I decided to go down and watch tv,I grabbed the remote and start watching my favorite series.

I was wrapped up of the series I forgot we have to go at Tomika's house in an hour.

I quickly turned off the tv and told everyone,I changed my clothes to a long checkered red crop top sleeves and a denim pants.

I leave my hair messy and put on some lip balm,I put on my high sneaks converse and went to Tomika's house.

My parents said they will be at the living room with Tomika's parents,I nod my head meaning okay,my sister Candace is hanging out with some girls outside.

While I went over to Tomika who's busy cooking some BBQ'S.

"Need any help?"

She turned to me and smiled.

"Oh hey,Sum you're here,sure."

Tomika grabbed an apron and told me to put it on,she handed me a tong and I start helping her grill.

"Tomika."

I spoke up.

"Yes?"

Tomika respond with her eyes still focused on what she's doing.

"Actually... I wanted to tell you something about earlier... "

I said feeling anxious.

"What is it?"

She have me a quick glare.

"Well...umm... I saw Freddy at the campus.."

I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

"WHAT!?"

she shouted.

Tomika dropped the tongs and turned off the grill's heat.

"I-i.. Don't know,I wanted to tell you this because I don't know what will I do if we see each other again."

I said stuttering.

"Ayiesh...What did you do?"

She asked.

"Well,he didn't say much,he said he wanted to talk to me-

I got cut off when two guys entered Tomika's gate.

"Hey hey hey! How dare you guys enter my house?"

Tomika crossed her arms looking at the two familiar guys.

"Wait,Tomika...That's Zack and Lawrence!"

I exclaimed.

"Yup it's us,any plans letting us in?"

Zack said arrogantly.