The Longest Day

The rest if the day seems to last three days, the sun hadn't even begun to set before I almost collapsed from exhaustion.
"What on earth?!" Artimes cried as I stubbled yet again. Apollo whispered something in her ear,"Oh, sleep. That's a thing that people do. Why don't we stop rest for a bit?"
I choose to not acknowledge Artimes's sarcasm and instead looked for a tree to sleep in.

After sleeping for who knows how long I woke to see it was still light out. "What's with the sun? It hasn't set for I don't even know how long anymore."
"Oh that. Polaris?"
"You should know why."
"So the sun is following you?"
Polaris slapped his hand to his forehead,"How are you this arrogant? Like is this a joke? How arrogant you are?"
"No."
"You have to be joking. Do you not remember who guided the sun to bring the first civilisations into an age of light?"
"That's legit? So is it night everywhere except our general area?"
"No, it's more of a secondary sun."
"Yeah okay cool."
"Hey, lookout." I ducked just as Artimes shot an arrow into the trees behind me,"Anyone up for some food?" She inquired, retrieving the small deer she had killed.
"Always." Aquarius replied quickly, wolf eyes glowing at the sight of the meat.

Later that afternoon we sat around a cooking fire, enjoying the meat that Artimes had prepared. "I hate to bring it up, but someone was bound to, we are all sitting around a camp fire after all. So what next? Do we stay together the entire way across? Or do we split up at a certain point?"
"I need you guys to take me all the way. At least that's what it looks like." Polaris replied.
"I'm staying with you." Artimes added.
"Obviously."
"I don't know yet, depends on what happens." Aquarius growled before taking another bite of meat.
"For now, I'm sticking with you. If you don't mind. I'll let you know if that changes." I hesitantly interject.
"Okay. Good to know. And of course we don't mind."
"Good." I grin.