-Chapter Four-

Six Years Later

Serenity's POV

"Dude that's not cool" I whine pushing JB off of my bed. He just killed my character on Call Of Duty.

"Mate not my problem, we're on the opposite teams"

"So! I'm your sister you should be nice to me" I mumble whilst I focus on searching for his character who was currently camping.

"Why should I be nice to you? You're the one who just pushed me off the bed" he complains whilst led on my carpeted floor, shooting someone else on my team.

"Fuck" pure annoyance fills my voice as I swear. I am killed once again. "This game sucks" I complain whilst just slowly giving up on life.

"That's not the attitude to have Ren"

"Jaebum, shut it" I glare at him, he starts laughing as he shoots me once again. I back out of the game, like the child I am and just sit on my bed cross-legged watching JB play instead.

JB camps in the game, and looks to me. "So when are you gonna come and live at the dorm with me and the others?" JB questions me for the seventh time this week.

"I'm not, eomma doesn't want me to"

"Ren when have you ever listened to her?" He asks whilst concentrating on shooting a member of the opposing team.

I chuckle, at the point he made, It's a good point. "I always listen to her, but JB remember I'm only sixteen, your twenty, you're older so you can do whatever"

"But remember Yugyeom and BamBam are only sixteen too" he adds, I just roll my eyes at him.

"Eomma and Appa won't allow me to, they hardly let me stay over the Bangtan dorm with Tae, so I doubt they'll let me move in with the dorm with seven guys"

"That could be because V is eighteen they just want you to be safe, I also still can't belive your dating the guy who opened his locker onto your face, but what if I talk to them?" I laugh remembering that day.

"Whatever JB, but I know the answer will be no, anyway what about JYP?" I question.

"They've already agreed to it as you're my little sister"

"But do they know that I'm adopted?" I curiously ask, he looks at me, then frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm not biologically related to you? I've only been here six years"

"Ren that doesn't make any difference JYP know that your my adopted sister and they have no problem with it" I sigh.

I wish I wasn't adopted into this family. I wish I was born into it, because they just treat my so much better, better than I was ever treated back in England. "If you can get eomma and appa to agree then fine I'll move in"

"Seriously?!" He smiles and I just nod.

JB finishes the game, he doesn't join another one, instead he kneels and leans on the edge of my bed. "You still need to come and see us practice by the way" smiling he looks towards me.