-Chapter FourtySeven-

Kaleb's POV

It has already been ten minutes well eleven but who was counting, and the other three still weren't back yet. Not that it was a problem, but I do want some snacks. I'm pretty hungry.

The girls continued to talk but I was more intrigued by the photos on Ren's side of the room. I push myself up off of the floor. Slowly and carefully I walk towards the wall with all the fames hanging from it.

I look to one and she looks so happy. Not a care in the world. It's like nothing could have stopped her. She was also stood with a guy. So that must be the TaeTae person?

"That's me and that's Tae" she points to the photo as she stands beside me

"So he's your boyfriend right?" Her eyes wonder, and she shakes her head.

"Ex?" I whisper, to which she nods.

"Yeah, the funny thing is I still love him with all my heart, he's my rock, my best friend but my current boyfriend isn't to keen our friendship" she frowns.

"You know my grandad always told me to follow and listen to my heart? It's never wrong" I say as I scan the other photos and try to spot who her current boyfriend could be?

"Is this him?" I point to a photo where she is smiling widely like she's laughing hard, with a guy sat next to her doing the same but not laughing as hard.

"No no! That's JB, my adoptive brother, this is him" she point to another picture that's a couple picture frames to the left.

"That's Yugyeom" her voice changes as she says his name.

Doesn't she love him anymore? If not then why is she still with him?

"You look so happy in all of these photos!" I tell her. She looks to me with a smile.

"I'm always happy when I'm around those guys, and these guys here too, they made me feel welcome and they didn't treat me any different then I told them I was an Idols Sister"

I tilt my head in confusion at her.

"JB is a Korean idol, he's from the Kpop group GOT7 along with my boyfriend and my ex Taehyung is in the group BTS"

"Damn that's pretty cool! I don't know Kpop all to well but I've heard that it's pretty good" I smile.

"It's amazing" she smiles.

Serenity's POV

As Lexy sat on her phone me and Kaleb ended up talking about all of the Korean Idols I know, and every time I said someone new he ended up googling them, it was quite sweet actually.

"Honey I'm home" Hailey sings as she enters the dorm room.

"Hey sweetie" I blow her a kiss. I actually love my friendship with Hailey, she is just so out of the box.

The other two tail in behind her carrying all of the bags. Dumping them all into my bed in front of Lexy who doesn't bat an eyelid they turn to look at Hailey who has the biggest smug look across her face.

"You alright lads?" Kaleb asks. They turn around and frown.

"I'm going to say no and that Hail made them carry the bags all the way back" I suggest getting two thumbs up from the guys.

"Anyway on a happier note, you are all still coming to my beach party right, that includes you Kal?" Dalton asks us.

"I'm definitely coming and I have a surprise, which you already know about" I point to dalton who smiles wide.