-Chapter TwentyEight-

Serenity's POV

I knew it! I knew it was her!

He doesn't want me to tell anyone. I won't. I won't even tell her. He just wants it to happen naturally and that's how it will happen.

"Ren you promise?"

"Kookie I promise I won't tell anyone, not even her" I smile to him.

"Thank you Ren, I just can't ask her now because of schedules and leaving for Japan in a weeks time" he explains to me, it's completely understandable.

"Also she's probably focusing on packing for Uni soon too" I say to him, even though she's not moving far it's just on the other side of town, but she's moving into a dorm.

"I have quite a bit to pack for uni as I'm moving half way around the world" I quietly mumble but also loud enough for him to hear.

I know everyone doesn't want me to go, but I actually want to finally chase my dreams for once. I love these guys with all my heart and yes it will be hard to move away from them, but they will always know that they are my home, but they also need to understand what I want to achieve.

I have always wanted to be a photographer but then I also wanted to have a career in singing at one point, but I'm just not good enough to have that.

I also have someone I need to find, and if he's anything like me, he would have tried his best to leave England. Fifteen years is long enough to have not seen him and it's my goal to find him.

"Ren?" I snap my head and look towards Kookie who was holding up a couple of boxes of hair dye.

"Ooo, I like them, like a lot" I say taking them from his hands and read the box.

"Wait Ren, why don't we ask my hair Noona if she can dye your hair, then it won't cost anything" he says, I nod and my brain doesn't rattle about.

"Sounds perfect"

We got on the bus back to the block before the Bangtan dorm, it was empty so it was perfect. We where only on the bus for a little while because we decided that we could walk for a lil bit, because you know kids, exercise is key.

We approach the front door to the dorm. Kookie reaches into his Hoodies pocket and then pats his pockets. Front and back before looking to me. "You wouldn't happen to have your keys on you?" He says with wide eyes, I shake my head.

"No? Why?"

"So, whilst you were in the Shower I spilt my coffee down my white top and hoodie so, JB lent me this hoodie and my keys were sort of in that hoodie back at your dorm"

I drop my head, I then lightly slap him around the back of the head. "Only you Kookie, only you"

"I completely forgot" I roll my eyes and then question myself in why I'm still friends with him.

"Let's just knock on the door" I chuckle at his little bunny face. I turn my hand into a fist, but before I can knock Kookie distracts me.

"Whoever answers that door when you knock is gonna piss themselves laughing at me, you do realise that right?" I roll my eyes and do a lil 90 degree turn and look at him.

"How else are we gonna get into the dorm you bloody rabbit" I whisper yell at him whilst crossing my arms.

"Correction I'm a bunny not a rabbit and also I have an idea" he says turning around and walking away from me.

Following him me stop. He points up, my eyes follow. "A window?" I look to him, he just stands their nodding.

"And make it look like we're breaking into the BTS dorm?" I continue to say and he shrugs.