-Chapter FourtyThree-

Serenity's POV

"We're coming after you, nowhere to run, we're coming after you, this is the hunt" I sing along to my music that was quietly playing, as I was putting frames up on my wall because I was bored and all alone in the dorm.

"You know that BigHit still wants sign you" my MacBook says.

Okay so maybe I'm not all alone.

I have Tae on FaceTime on my MacBook. I decided to FaceTime him to see how one of my all time favourite humans was.

I jump off of my desk and lean in front of the MacBook. "Oh shush you, I'm fine being a uni student" I smile, he frowns.

"That's lame" he pouts which makes giggle.

"Just because everyone else is an idol doesn't mean I want be one I like being different you know that" I say as I walk back over to my frames.

Whilst I was looking through the pictures I came across one from one of mine and Tae's dates. One of the dates we had that I remember clearly.

Flashback

Tae was walking behind me with has hands covering my eyes because wherever we were going was a surprise. Even though this guy knows I hate surprises and not being able to see.

But it's okay because I feel safe with him but for some reason I feel like im being kidnapped by my own boyfriend.

"Okay, three, two, one" He slowly counts down before giving me my sight back. I blink a couple time to adjust to the daylight and then see the N Seoul Tower right in front of me. I turn around to look at Tae who had got his box smile smacked across his face.

"Tae, how did you-"

"JB" was all he said. I stand there for a while just looking at the view. I can't believe this. I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist and I feel all the butterflies flutter around in my tummy, I just smile to myself.

This is perfect, I think I always be at my happiest when I am with him.

I feel him let go of me and I turn around to see him walk up to a complete stranger.

"Excuse me Miss can you take a couple photos of us please?" He asks her and she doesn't hesitate to nod. He hands over his phone to her before he runs back to me.

"Kiss me" he whispers which makes me smile.

Don't have to ask me twice!

He then stands behind me and rests his head on my shoulder and I put my hand onto his cheek. He then jogs over to the woman and gets his phone back before bowing at her.

I jog over to him and go onto my tiptoes and kiss him. "What was that for?" He chuckles.

"Never change"

"Only if you never change"

"Deal" I smile wide before I look at the photographs on his phone.

End of Flashback

I smile at that photos and feel a tear fall down my cheek. Those are the days I miss! The days where I didn't have a single care in the world about my relationship.