-Chapter Eleven-

2 Years Later
Present Day

Serenity's POV

"Yugyeom" I whisper nudging him awake, as I had woken up in the middle of the night.

"Yeah?" He sits up from being led down in my bed. I don't say anything I just move closer and put his arm around me. "Was that it?" He smiles and I nod back.

"It's so warm in your room" he says shaking his top to cool himself down.

"Just sleep in your shorts then" I whisper and slowly he leans forward and pulls his top off.

"Now do you see why I either sleep in a crop top or bra and shorts?" And he nods whilst sliding back down into bed and pulls me closer to him.

I wake up again to JB calling my name probably for breakfast. Still being in my crop top paired with my black and white striped pj shorts, I grab my hufflepuff dressing and pull my grey bootie slippers on.

I lean over and kiss Yugyeom's forehead as he was still sleeping.

Well so I thought.

He puts his arms around me and pulls me into a hug, I playfully slap his chest. "After nearly a year and a half you still fall for that same old stupid sleeping trick" he smiles.

"I hate you"

"Serenity!" JB calls for me again.

"I need to go Yugyeom" I say whilst wiggling free from his grip. Once I was free I jogged over to my door and blew a kiss to Yugyeom.

"Sorry Jaebum" I say whilst closing my bedroom door.

"Breakfast" he poins to my plate.

"Dude cheer the up" I say grabbing the plate before walking over to Mark and Youngjae.

"What's up with him?" I whisper as I sit on the sofa next to Mark. They both shrug.

"He's been like it all morning" Youngjae whispers, I look over my shoulder back to JB.

"Where are the other three?" I ask and Mark answers.

"BamBam is asleep still, Jackson is at the Gym and Jinyoung is in the shower I think" I just nod and eat my pancakes.

Soon enough Yugyeom walks out from my room with his bed hair and grabs his breakfast. He walks on over to us and sits on the floor between my legs, like he normally does when we eat breakfast. I normally end up playing with his hair because it just so soft and fluffy.

"So who's got plans for today?" Bambam asks joining us.

"Don't we have that photo shoot for our upcoming comeback?" Jinyoung speaks making them all nod.

"I'm hopefully meeting with Snow, if she's not busy" I add and Yugyeom looks up to me.

"Let me know if you don't" I lean down and kiss him.

"Ewww" BamBam says throwing a blueberry at us.

"You're just jealous" I say and he scoffs.