-Chapter FiftyEight-

Serenity's POV

"Hailey I'm not wearing this!" I straight up tell her as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Why the hell not? You look hot and beautiful"

"I look like a flower threw up on me" I argue back. Rolling her eyes she puts both her hands on her hips.

"Dresses look good on you though, you have the legs, the figure all we would be to do is add some-"

"Sneakers" I cut her off. She frowns before she shakes her head.

"Ugh, hell no! Heels" I stomp my right foot like a child.

"Hell no, Tae knows I don't wear heels! Come on let's look for something else?" I turn back to my drawers so I can continue to look.

"What about these?" I look to Hailey as she pulls my black leather skinny's, I nod as she then pulls out a top. It was my mustard off the shoulder top. I haven't worn it in ages. Not since I first started uni. I used to wear it all the time back in Korea with my black shorts any of my pairs of sunflower shoes. It would always look adorable as Snow and Ghostiee would always say.

"This top would look so cute with these pants Ren!" She smiles as she lays them out onto my bed.

"Let me try it on then" I say to her as she takes a seat on her desk chair. "Umm Hail, a little help?" I say seconds after she had sat down.

"What with?"

"The zip to your dress? I can't undo it myself" I turn around and point to the zip on the back of Hailey's extremely floral dress. The thing with me and Hail is that we are the same size, for clothes and shoes.

"Shit sure, I completely forgot that that dress had a zip, even though I zipped it up like five minutes ago" she jumps up from the chair and pulls the zipper down which just finishes above my bum. Once unzipped I let the dress drop to the ground. I don't care is Hailey sees me on my bra and underwear, she's seen me in a bikini it's basically the same thing.

Picking up the leather material, I sit on the edge of the bed. Sliding my right leg then my left leg onto the holes of the trousers holding the waist band I jump up from the bed and pull them up, I do my little wiggle before I button them up. After I put the top on I adjusted the shoulders and sleeves as it was a long sleeved top. It wasn't a skin tight top it was a loose fit, which a preferred. Like yes a have an alright body but I don't like showing it off. I never have really.

"So?" I ask for Hailey's opinion as I look into the mirror myself. This outfit is definitely more me unlike that dress Hailey tried to get me to where.

"I love" I hear a familiar voice speak. Whipped my head around I see Snow's face on my iPhone screen.

"Snowflake" I squeak before I frown at Hailey. "How did you get the password to my phone?" I question Hailey as I hear Snow nervously laugh.

"I text it to her, also I can't believe you still have that same password? You should change it you've had that same password since you where sixteen Ren" She tells me off earning an eye roll.

Yep the password to my phone along with my thumbprint is Tae's birthday, has been since we dated the first time. I just never changed it. I couldn't. I could never bring myself to change it, I don't know why but I think it's because a part of me would feel like I'm letting him go and I couldn't do that.

"Anyway, Rennie you look amazing Tae will love whatever you wear, but I have to go as we're about to land somewhere for a small stop before we take off again to go to Seoul" snow smiles from the other side of the screen.